Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Waking up this morning thinking we picked a really good time to move to Baltimore. 

Yea, why did you choose Baltimore? Of all places…. Close to dc but without the dc rent? But you could have done than in nw va could you? Or maybe back behind national harbor?

47 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Yea, why did you choose Baltimore? Of all places…. Close to dc but without the dc rent? But you could have done than in nw va could you? Or maybe back behind national harbor?

We're from the area.

• Thumb up 2

Commanders lost, adopt Bills as the playoff team

Bills lose

don't give a **** about remaining 4 teams. they can all **** off

end the season already so we can interview ben johnson, hire him, and ahave a team we can be proud of

until then football season is over man

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

Commanders lost, adopt Bills as the playoff team

Bills lose

don't give a **** about remaining 4 teams. they can all **** off

end the season already so we can interview ben johnson, hire him, and ahave a team we can be proud of

until then football season is over man

You gotta learn to take things as they happen more.  Relax.  Dont pick second teams.  Just enjoy the story lines and root for some good football.  Unless its Dallas or the Eagles of course...then just root for them to get **** on.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 1/20/2024 at 10:26 PM, ixcuincle said:

I'm tired trying to find a girl that'll treat me right I give up 

gonna drink drink drin

just so hard. women's always ghosting always playing games. finding relationships suck now. just be straight forward 

I don't know how your older then me...

I've said this before, I don't think you ready for what you lookin for.

When you are, then it will happen when you least expect it.

On 1/19/2024 at 8:33 PM, The Evil Genius said:

It's odd that only a few of you have this problem. Have you tried another browser? Or even cleared your cache? 

Mobile chrome/edge user here on Android 14 and I've never had a problem with Twitter/YouTube on ES. 

I no longer have this problem when viewing ES in a Private Mode tab in Firefox.

I never had this problem in Chrome on Android in regular or Incognito mode, so not sure it's really cache.  I've never had this problem in any browser, even Firefox, in a non-Android device.

There are so many Chrome variants like Edge and Brave out there, maybe it is something specific to Firefox on Android, idk.

TL;DR - I no longer have issues with screens going blank white in Firefox because of Twitter posts when I open a tab in Private Mode instead for ES.

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't know how your older then me...

I've said this before, I don't think you ready for what you lookin for.

When you are, then it will happen when you least expect it.

I no longer have this problem when viewing ES in a Private Mode tab in Firefox.

I never had this problem in Chrome on Android in regular or Incognito mode, so not sure it's really cache.  I've never had this problem in any browser, even Firefox, in a non-Android device.

There are so many Chrome variants like Edge and Brave out there, maybe it is something specific to Firefox on Android, idk.

TL;DR - I no longer have issues with screens going blank white in Firefox because of Twitter posts when I open a tab in Private Mode instead for ES.

my standards are probably too high 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

If it ever becomes necessary to divorce your wife “I’m only with you because I didn’t let perfect be the enemy of good enough, and now your not even good enough”

Trust and Communication are top shelf go-to's for healthy relationships...but "good enough" and "let it go" are the secret ingredients to a lasting one...

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I'm traveling on business and happened to turn on the TV.  Just for the last 5 minutes.  SPOILER ALERT IF YOU WATCH JEOPADY IN A NON EASTERN TIMEZONE!!

I grew up in a household that watched Jeopardy! as much as we could.  My father's pet peeve for Final Jeopardy! was when the top 2 were close enough they had to wager a decent portion THIRD PLACE SHOULD JUST BET $0. 

All I saw was Final Jeopardy!  I think scores were $14000, $13200 and $8800.  Third place wagered all but $100... like you would be still playing if you didn't do that!  Everyone missed the question.   How is it that my family swears I should go on this show (they didn't like me and I probably didn't pass the online quiz).  

28 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I'm traveling on business and happened to turn on the TV.  Just for the last 5 minutes.  SPOILER ALERT IF YOU WATCH JEOPADY IN A NON EASTERN TIMEZONE!!

When I lived in Texas, Jeopardy actually aired earlier than in VA.  In absolute time, not in local time.

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I grew up in a household that watched Jeopardy! as much as we could.  My father's pet peeve for Final Jeopardy! was when the top 2 were close enough they had to wager a decent portion THIRD PLACE SHOULD JUST BET $0. 

All I saw was Final Jeopardy!  I think scores were $14000, $13200 and $8800.  Third place wagered all but $100... like you would be still playing if you didn't do that!  Everyone missed the question.   How is it that my family swears I should go on this show (they didn't like me and I probably didn't pass the online quiz).  

You know we have a spoiler button on here, right?  They're great for......spoilers.

• Like 1

I’ve been killing it lately. I went through some really deep depression recently. Come to find out, I was having a side effect from an allergy medication. .08% of people get this side effect. Same thing happened to me with Turmeric last year. I’m weak with medications. I have really bad depression and .08% get depression with the meds…..WTH? Why me 😂

But recently my doctor prescribed me more meds. I reluctantly took them. They’re mood stabilizers. Holy cow! I am so productive and feel like my teenage self. That’s is full of confidence and can do anything I put my mind to. 

wish this had always been my life. But oh well! It’s amazing what you can do and remember when you are feeling well. It’s night and day for me. 

Anyways, have a great day today! Or not, but try…..yes you must! 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3