Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

It’s really amazing how productive I can be on weekends with my family gone. It’s 4 on Saturday and Ive completed my entire to-do list, including the stuff I planned on doing tomorrow AND prepped meals for the entire week. 

I wish I remembered what to do with free time. 

• Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

i used to boycott it after they changed to wft but now i accept people are fine with the old name and I will continue to wear it

i am proud to be a "redskin" again

The cleaner stuff ill keep but there is alot of worn out **** i think i might donate 

• Thumb up 1

22 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

What is everyone doing with their old redskins gear??  throwing it or donating it?

I kept a few important keepsake items and donated most everything else.  I do have a few items that will be a wedding gift to a soon to be brother in law.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

What is everyone doing with their old redskins gear??  throwing it or donating it?

Up until the change, I hadn't bought any prob since '06, and pretty much all that stuff has been donated or tossed. Bought a ton of Football Team merch from -20-'21, so I'm saving it all as a collectors item.

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Got any suggestions where I could do that?

Vampyr was a good recent one. Basically you play a Victorian era surgeon, during a vampire plague, and you get infected, either choosing to use your infection to do good in the medical community, or do wickedness. 

Sets up a bunch of neighborhoods in old timey London where you talk to residents and solve quarrels, or you can, you know, just drink everyone...

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Vampyr was a good recent one. Basically you play a Victorian era surgeon, during a vampire plague, and you get infected, either choosing to use your infection to do good in the medical community, or do wickedness. 

Sets up a bunch of neighborhoods in old timey London where you talk to residents and solve quarrels, or you can, you know, just drink everyone...

I enjoyed that game a lot. Just wish it spent a little bit more time in development. It was a bit buggy and clunky at times. Could have been an all timer with a few more months of polish.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1