Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

omg...my life is so ****ed.  I can't get to work, can't call anyone to let them know, and can't Uber. 

Why?  If you have access to the internet then surely you can get ahold of someone.  Even if it is a friend who can call someone at your work to let them know you can't come in.  Can't you use Uber from something other than a phone, like your computer?

• Like 1

Just now, China said:

Why?  If you have access to the internet then surely you can get ahold of someone.  Even if it is a friend who can call someone at your work to let them know you can't come in.  Can't you use Uber from something other than a phone, like your computer?

I don't have any friends anymore, I'm widowed.  They leave. 

And because I don't have my husband anymore, well.....I don't know how to do things.  He left me. 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

I don't have any friends anymore, I'm widowed.  They leave. 

And because I don't have my husband anymore, well.....I don't know how to do things.  He left me. 

I don't believe that you don't have any friends.  And I don't believe that you're that helpless.  But if you really need someone, feel free to PM me with a number to call (and who I'm talking to and what's going on) and I'll call them.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, China said:

I don't believe that you don't have any friends.  And I don't believe that you're that helpless.  But if you really need someone, feel free to PM me with a number to call (and who I'm talking to and what's going on) and I'll call them.

It's true.  I don't have any friends. 

Thanks.

• Sad 1

So many sports today, hard to choose what to watch. Of course NCAA tournament has priority, but USA plays Venezuela in the WBC at 4pm, then there is some UFC that I'd like to watch. NBA and NHL take a back seat but that is on too. Sucks only having one TV, at least have split screen action.

Well, it turns out that there are 2 nails in my tire and it can't be repaired.  Spare is a donut, so they pumped up the punctured one so I could get home...it's staying pretty well plugged, but 2 noobs on the rear will be purchased/installed on Monday. 

Until then, I'm home watching hoops.  (And I'm fine...everything just piled up on me the other night, sorry.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1