Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

40 minutes ago, visionary said:

I remember when this happened in Libya.  They had to move the general assembly to a boat.  

This makes me angry.  "This is America in the age of Trump."  No, Trump has made us into a banana republic and his followers are acting accordingly.  This is not civil disobedience, it's armed uprising and should be met with force.  Arrest them, take their guns, quarantine them all together and charge them with felony rioting so that they can no longer legally carry guns in the future.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

17 minutes ago, China said:

This makes me angry.  "This is America in the age of Trump."  No, Trump has made us into a banana republic and his followers are acting accordingly.  This is not civil disobedience, it's armed uprising and should be met with force.  Arrest them, take their guns, quarantine them all together and charge them with felony rioting so that they can no longer legally carry guns in the future.

This was done to black people in the age of Black Panthers. I definitely agree with your post. Assholes!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, China said:

So prospectively honoring the dead that are anticipated from his incompetent response and premature re-openings?

Soon to be Older American History Month, as in, let's remember the time period back when old people being alive was still a thing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If they were black shots would be fired by now. This is white privilege, right to do that and live to post it in twitter.

While I do agree that it seems that, well, let's be generous and say that our nation's law enforcement appears to treat different races differently, I also believe that blanket declarations of hypothetical fact, of that magnitude, really shouldn't be thrown around based simply on somebody's opinion of an entire profession.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

While I do agree that it seems that, well, let's be generous and say that our nation's law enforcement appears to treat different races differently, I also believe that blanket declarations of hypothetical fact, of that magnitude, really shouldn't be thrown around based simply on somebody's opinion of an entire profession.  

If they were black they would not have gotten this far. This mealy-mouth language needs to stop.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

Fair, I've been on a tangant today, I probably should just log off for a minute.

1 hour ago, China said:

None of this started with Trump.

The Bundy standoff happened before Trump was president, and those clowns were found innocent.

The moment we stop blaming everything on Trump, is when we start having real truth and reconciliation to prevent the next Trump and have a better society.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, China said:

So prospectively honoring the dead that are anticipated from his incompetent response and premature re-openings?

Trump just makes up **** that has no rhyme or reasons. 

May is reserved for Mother's day and my wife's birthday (which happens to fall around Mother's day or on Mother's day). 

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Supernatural24 said:

None of this started with Trump.

The moment we stop blaming everything on Trump, is when we start having real truth and reconciliation to prevent the next Trump and have a better society.

Trump tweeting "Liberate Michigan" sure didn't help matters. 

• Like 5