Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Posters Are the Best

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Hard to believe that I have been on here almost 18 years...

Was actually worried the site was going to hell after it became the official Redskins site....every other thread was a "Lavar is God's gift and the greatest Skin of all time - what are we doing!??!"

Fortunately things eventually devolved back to normal. I miss so many of the old guard, especially Inmate (was reportedly terminally ill), One Dollar (rip), Om, Die Hard, BrandyMac, Blondie, and so many others.

I remember those posts all too well, even after the same damn near 18 years.  I'm not someone who posts a ton, but man, it's been quite a ride so far.  From starting out as MemphisSkinsFan, to my current moniker, it's truly been an experience!  And here we all still are.  One big kick-ass bunch!!!

HAIL!

ES has become part of being a Skins fan to me. I have been here for so long that I dont know how I would be a fan of this team without it. What I mean by that is this has become the only place where I can come and have constructive conversations about the team. My family and friends, while still mostly Skins fans, just dont care any more. Here some people still care. And that makes the discussion fun.

I'm a new member to this forum and here are my initial impressions:

• I used to frequent another NFL team's forum because I really liked a certain player, and those members were unbelievably negative.  There were the most fickle fans I've ever seen.  Absolutely no loyalty and they were so critical of everything during a game (the sky is falling).  And, this is a team that has had a winning record the past four seasons, but have yet to win a Super Bowl.  

• Then I come over to this forum and the first thing I noticed was how civil the members are, and the Redskins haven't had too much continued success in recent years.  It is definitely a breath of fresh air.

I'm looking forward to a much improved 2020 season with Rivera at the helm, and with Jack running the Defense.  

HTTR,

Rich

22 minutes ago, OldSkinsGuy said:

I'm a new member to this forum and here are my initial impressions:

• I used to frequent another NFL team's forum because I really liked a certain player, and those members were unbelievably negative.  There were the most fickle fans I've ever seen.  Absolutely no loyalty and they were so critical of everything during a game (the sky is falling).  And, this is a team that has had a winning record the past four seasons, but have yet to win a Super Bowl.  

• Then I come over to this forum and the first thing I noticed was how civil the members are, and the Redskins haven't had too much continued success in recent years.  It is definitely a breath of fresh air.

I'm looking forward to a much improved 2020 season with Rivera at the helm, and with Jack running the Defense.  

HTTR,

Rich

Careful what you ask for. Success brings a bunch of mouthy bandwaggonner fans that are fickle and unloyal and critcal of everything.

We are too old, tired and hopeless that the conversation stays civil..... lol

ok

i've reviewed myself and there are two guys (not talking about in the thread) that i've decided really aren't "the best"

i will announce a contest in april to see if you can guess who they are to win prizes

you can post your guesses here (mods do not count as a selection---everyone knows the mods suck here)

i will reveal their names on day one of the 2020 draft

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

ok

i've reviewed myself and there are two guys (not talking about in the thread) that i've decided really aren't "the best"

i will announce a contest in april to see if you can guess who they are to win prizes

you can post your guesses here (mods do not count as a selection---everyone knows the mods suck here)

I'm assuming one is in the congrats Ron Rivera for being the first Skins coach of color thread, I need time to think of option 2. My initial guess would be twa but he never comes to this section so I'm doubtful. 

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

ok

Wait, was this a contest and I missed it?  Or is it still possible to get in the list?  You really should announce these things better.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

ok

source.gif

9 minutes ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

Wait, was this a contest and I missed it?  Or is it still possible to get in the list?  You really should announce these things better.

Since you're here on January 6 complaint about not having a chance to participate in a contest in April, and when you're directly quoting a post from an hour earlier which states a contest to be announced later, I want credit for being the first to guess who the new third name is on Jumbo's list. 

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Since you're here on January 6 complaint about not having a chance to participate in a contest in April, and when you're directly quoting a post from an hour earlier which states a contest to be announced later, I want credit for being the first to guess who the new third name is on Jumbo's list. 

Wait, wait, wait.  I was talking about the ability to get on the "naughty list", not to guess who's already on the list.  😋

And are there more than two spots available?  🤣

Archived