Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

Just now, Birdlives said:

Really interesting watching everyone lament the potential win versus the potential loss. So if for some reason we beat out the giants for the best pick, we draft the stud pass rusher from Ohio State, assuming he declares, and he then breaks his leg day one of training camp, will it be worth it? Such 2 birds in the bush thinking; it’s silly.

If there is any team needing 2 birds in a bush, its us.

1 minute ago, TouchdownSkin said:

Oh come on, watching them fight back, with Keenum has been fun to watch.  

They had a good, competitive game. That's ALL I wanted. Not a win. This win would be terrible for the franchise. It could even give Bruce ****ING Allen a chance at a reprieve. How can anyone not see the big picture here? I don't want meaningless wins at the end of a season against a terrible team if it costs us in the long run. I feel very good about our young guys going into next year. But I also want a shot at a generational talent like Young and to slam the door in the face of Allen once and for all. This does not help! 

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

Really interesting watching everyone lament the potential win versus the potential loss. So if for some reason we beat out the giants for the best pick, we draft the stud pass rusher from Ohio State, assuming he declares, and he then breaks his leg day one of training camp, will it be worth it? Such 2 birds in the bush thinking; it’s silly.

Not to mention its hype and projection he could be a bust and the LT drafted 4 positions lower could be an all pro

2 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

to lose on a 61 yard FG would be the Redskins thing to do

The Redskins thing to do in this situation  (when we need them to LOSE this game) would be to block the FG, return it for a TD. Giants end up with the #2 pick, select Lawrence Taylor 2.0, and he injures whatever starting QB we are worshiping at the time......LOSE THIS ****ING GAME!!!

Archived