Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which of our "young and unknown" players on IR, are you most excited to see in 2020 ?

Malapropismic Depository

IR players  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which of our "young and unknown" players on IR, are you most excited to see in 2020 ?

• Jordan Brailford
    • Caleb Brantley
    • Jerome Cunningham
    • Reuben Foster
    • Cassanova McKinzy
    • Greg Stroman
    • Shaun Wilson
    • Bryce Love
    • Josh Woodrum
    • Myles Humphrey
    • Other IR player not listed (Name him)

Of these players currently on IR, which of them are you most eager to see in 2020 ?

Feel free to choose more than one, or even someone not on this list, but on the IR ; Because I did not include everyone on IR. I narrowed it down to players who are both young, and also an "unknown quantity" at this point in their career.

So it was a bit subjective in forming the list, and if you feel strongly about an omitted player, go ahead and include

And who will have the greatest impact, while shaking off injury concerns ?

In all of the misery of this season, this post actually gives me more cause for interest for next season. I actually forgot about Reuben Foster and it's great that we haven't heard his name all season, meaning he's stayed out of trouble. 

I am excited to see Love and Reuben for sure; the others I don't know much about.

21 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I actually forgot about Reuben Foster and it's great that we haven't heard his name all season, meaning he's stayed out of trouble. 

2 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Great point about Foster, we haven’t heard a peep, which ultimately is great for him.

How much of that could be due to his injury keeping him from getting into trouble.

Maybe he needs to be 100%, in order to cause mayhem.

I kid ;)

40 minutes ago, TK said:

Does Guice still count?

Asking for a friend...

I'd personally say no.  Because we have seen what he can do when he's healthy, and we've also seen he can't stay healthy.  

I'm looking forward to seeing Brice Love, because IF he returns to what he was in college, that's game changing.  Especially if the new coaching staff has half a brain.

Foster also, but again, I file that under "we know he's a really good player if healthy."  I pretty much know what to expect if he's around, so I'm not looking forward to it in the same as as somebody who we don't really know what to expect from.  (That was terrible grammar but I'm too lazy to fix it.)

fwiw, these are all of the remaining injured players, indiscriminately listed, who are not among the 10 listed...some of whom may have been forgotten about...

Jehu Chesson

Vernon Davis

Deshazor Everett

Derrius Guice

Ryan Kerrigan

Jimmy Moreland

Trey Quinn

Jordan Reed

Paul Richardson Jr.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Brandon Scherff

Trent Williams