Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins vs Putty Cats

TK

1 minute ago, Stadium-Armory said:

lol Keenum had to rush in and take the knee because Haskins was busy taking selfies with fans. I do like Haskins interacting with fans but gotta keep your head in it until it's all zeros on the clock.

The clock was at 0:00 though before the knee was taken, why was one final snap even needed 😂 

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

How is he going to get over bust label if he cant win games? Rather have franchise QB then Young, I dont get yall

Winning against the Lions by having their QB get a terminal case of diarrhea of the football does not make Haskins a franchise QB. Give me the guaranteed franchise player over the QB who can attach strings to his football and sail them like kites.

16 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Carex please, and I can't stress this enough, do not quote anything I post. Your posts here are by far my least favorite, especially now that I've witnessed an entire thread's worth of people earlier this season lay out for you point by point why the majority of the board disagrees with you on tons of things, but you play dumb anyways. I don't put you on ignore because I don't think you're a troll and I don't think you're malicious. I do however think your posts (not you, mind you) are largely worthless and I'm beyond sick of the fake outrage at fellow fans and the attempts to police peoples' fanhoods. Good day.

No offense dude, and I'm a drink ****poster, but you're about the only person here who sticks out that way to me.

Anyway I'm getting naked, later taters

4 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

Haskins led nothing. This was a Lions gift.

Pretty sure that was him out there running and throwing the ball into easy field goal range.

You can grumble all you like but we just watched Haskins first game winning drive.  This is undeniable.  Facts!

2 minutes ago, Stadium-Armory said:

lol Keenum had to come on the field and take the knee because Haskins was busy taking selfies with fans. I do like Haskins interacting with fans but gotta keep your head in it until it's all zeros on the clock.

I heard that on the radio call but wasn’t sure if they were being serious. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The majority of this board has made it extremely clear why we think it's best for the long term future of the team not to win games like this. Pretending like you don't understand is just disingenous. Note that this isn't the same as saying you need to agree--feel however you like. 

I know some people are on the other side where they want to win these games and I'm cool with their opinion.  It's just net negativity that runs as wild as Hulkamania in the 80's BROTHER!  I wanted them to lose out but I knew they wouldn't.  They do this sh** every year.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

We have no idea how the season standings will end up at this point. This team is bad enough to still be picking in the top 5. A win was necessary for the players at this point.

Top 5 doesn't give us Chase Young. Top 2 gives us a 50-50 chance. Too bad we're not in the top 2.

1 minute ago, fwo40 said:

If this is true - seriously **** this kid.

Seriously don’t sweat the small stuff. We played our young guys, we were competitive and the cherry on top, we won. Right now who cares about the little things. 

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

First of all SHUSH!

Congrats to Haskins for his first career win. Congrats to the Redskins for being competitive for maybe the second or third time this season. For those who are wet blankets. Shush. For the rest of us. The best thing about this win was that the rookies got their chance to win and shine. Some came through.

Calling Haskins inconsistent though is a major kindness to Dwayne. Boy, was he off. He was close so often and never connected. Don't know if he can make those almosts into yeses, but then again.

Shush.

I think I'll post whatever I like about my feelings on the game, you can keep your condescending "shush". Maybe start a thread about it to see it up in lights, and then the people who don't need to be 'shush'd" on a forum can just ignore it. 

4 minutes ago, Redd said:

Well we won.  Pros, we won.  Cons, we lose draft position.  

I really doubt this win changes much in the draft position right now.

We're 2-9 like the Giants and Dolphins, so anything can happen still.

Cincinnati is going for the first pick anyway.

3 minutes ago, Stadium-Armory said:

lol Keenum had to rush in and take the knee because Haskins was busy taking selfies with fans. I do like Haskins interacting with fans but gotta keep your head in it until it's all zeros on the clock.

Damn, I missed that! good catch.

5 minutes ago, cgm110 said:

UGH we cant even lose right-- I'm happy for Haskins but big picture a loss is better 

Happy for Haskins? Was he responsible for a comeback. I don't think so. You can thank the lLions first and foremost and acrobatic catches from Harmon and McCatchit after that.

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

.....? **** this kid....? For what....? Celebrating a win, when the clock was showing all 0’s? At least on Fox it showed 0:00 right before the final snap. Why say **** this kid, for that? 

I try not to buy too much into criticizing Haskins' personality, but if his number one priority is taking selfies instead of finishing the ****ing game, then yeah it doesn't look good.

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I try not to buy too much into criticizing Haskins' personality, but if his number one priority is taking selfies instead of finishing the ****ing game, then yeah it doesn't look good.

Except it LITERALLY said 0:00 left in the game, at least on the FOX broadcast.... what was left of the game to even finish??? Why was a final snap, with no time left on the clock, even necessary? 😂

6 minutes ago, TommyWilson said:

No offense dude, and I'm a drink ****poster, but you're about the only person here who sticks out that way to me.

Anyway I'm getting naked, later taters

Huh? Every week I'm in here telling people to just root for the team in the way they see best without calling others fanhood lesser due to it. 

That doesn't detract from my own right to think that some opinions are stupid. I just don't think it makes someone less of a fan to disagree with me. That's an important distinction. 

Archived