Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Burgers (Burgery Goodness,The Sequel)

Spaceman Spiff

7 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I had In n Out once ten years ago when I was 8n California and I thought it was awful. I’m not a fast food guy. But they are building one a mile from my house now and I think I might try it out to see if they suck or not.

I also was super unimpressed with In N Out but I'd give them another shot just in case. 

Definitely trying the fries well done if I ever go back. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Down Rt. 1 right before you get to Fort Belvoir is (still?) about the last Roy Rogers around. Also one in Belle View Shopping Center off the GW Parkway south of Alexandria.

The reason I mention it is because of the Double R Bar Burger. It's the best burger around. Decent sized burger on a toasted bun, with shaved smoked ham and cheese slice on top. Then you take your burger over to the burger bar for toppings. I just added dill pickle chips because that's all that was needed.

They don't have any Roy Rogers around here and it's the West after all. So I'm going to make my own. I have before and they taste just as good. 

Roy Rogers Double R Bar Burger. Delicious!

Edited by LadySkinsFan

54 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Roy Rogers Double R Bar Burger. Delicious!

I can still taste that thing!  My favorite burger as a kid, my dad would take me.  (And you're right on where it was...my dad had the Accotink United Methodist Church back then.):D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I can still taste that thing!  My favorite burger as a kid, my dad would take me.  (And you're right on where it was...my dad had the Accotink United Methodist Church back then.):D

It was the one closest to my house. A bit on the GW Parkway, around the Mt. Vernon circle, and out to Rt. 1 and across it. And a strawberry shortcake sundae. Yum!

• Thumb up 1