Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Burgers (Burgery Goodness,The Sequel)

Spaceman Spiff

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You can add as many additional patties as you like @PleaseBlitz.

Or, if you’re sufficiently insecure about your manhood, you can go elsewhere and get a meatloaf sandwich.

I just don't want to have to eat lunch twice. 

FWIW, the best meatloaf sandwich is at Wagshals near American University.  https://www.wagshals.com/

Have many opinions on this subject but one that is highly polarizing and yet objectively correct:

In and Out burgers are trash. Low quality garbage that doesn’t belong in the same sentence... no, the same book, as other quality burger joints. Wendy’s, McDonalds, Burger King... all have offerings that are in the same category as In and Out. If someone offered me burgers from all four of these restaurants I’d probably eat In and Out last. In and Out is popular for some reason among west coast folks and I can only infer it’s because it’s a decent thing to eat when you are stoned, and a sizable chunk of our CA brethren are constantly smoking dope. In and Out has no other culinary value. 

If you disagree with me, you are wrong. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

If you disagree with me, you are wrong. 

As a CA native (transplant from the age of 5) and an In & Out fan, I will say I think where this debate goes wrong is that often In & Out detractors misunderstand the fandom of In & Out.  For me, In & Out squarely falls into the category of "Fast Food Burger" and for that, it is near the top of the list if not #1 spot.  With that said, I would never dare suggest they can compete with actual restaurant/diner/burger joint level burgers, such as the one I mentioned above.  It is the same as me saying I enjoy a Quarter Pounder w/cheese from time to time, but it's fast food.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Best I’ve had recently is Jack Brown’s.  They do a great “purists” burger...1/6 lb smashed twin patties, American cheese, grilled onions, potato roll...can’t go wrong.

Big fan of Jack Browns. I could eat like 6 of their burgers. 

Local to DMV, Melt in Leesburg is phenomenal. 

• Like 1

"French Toast Slammer" Burger
House made 8 oz patty grilled to order, topped with a fried egg, served in a French Toast bun with garlic aioli and a side of maple syrup.

If you don't mind traveling a bit.

https://www.mesklados.com/menu

French Toast Slammer_edited.webp

Edit: Dunno why pic isn't showing.

Edited by TheGreatBuzz