Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Burgers (Burgery Goodness,The Sequel)

Spaceman Spiff

Sometimes I think about the fact the my maternal grandfather was a literal rocket engineer and I couldn't even figure out if the $ sign goes before or after the number. 

As for burgers I like them how I like my women, thick and juicy. Also, I always end up needing the bathroom and a nap right afterwards. 

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Heading to IN N Out for the first time Saturday. Friend recommended chilis on the burger but when I do research they seem to replace the chilis now with banana peppers. Ugh.

For any West Coasters what is the "go to" at IN N Out these days in 2023

32 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Heading to IN N Out for the first time Saturday. Friend recommended chilis on the burger but when I do research they seem to replace the chilis now with banana peppers. Ugh.

Double double animal style if you like a messy burger. Also be warned the fries are a disappointment if you are used to Five Guys. Get the fries well done if you want them crunchy. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

Whoa!

I kept thinking this thread was a Good Burger movie sequel thread. Low and behold!

Good Burger 2 is an upcoming American comedy film starring Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell. It is a sequel to the film Good Burger (1997), which was itself based on a comedy sketch featured on the Nickelodeon series All That. It is scheduled to be released on November 22, 2023 on the streaming service Paramount+.

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 11:15 AM, The Evil Genius said:

Double double animal style if you like a messy burger. Also be warned the fries are a disappointment if you are used to Five Guys. Get the fries well done if you want them crunchy. 

Every Five Guys I’ve been to in the past 10 years or so have had awful fries. It’s the main reason I stopped going there. They used to be so delicious. 

FG fries are soggy. They're okay.

Best burger is still the one I built at the Nationals tailgate for the Commanders day. I purchased one of those tailgate tickets for like 60 dollars and it was all you can eat and drink. They had these burgers all in a pan and I took two of them to make my invention of a double cheeseburgers. The patties were so huge too.

AFter that since it was all you could eat I decided I didn't want to fill up my stomach prematurely so I just used the rest of the patties as salad meat lol

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Every Five Guys I’ve been to in the past 10 years or so have had awful fries. It’s the main reason I stopped going there. They used to be so delicious. 

I've wanted to go in there lately, but then I saw that the Firehouse Subs next door to it has a wicked BBQ/slaw Kings Hawiian sandwich, so that's my next thing (and they support a cause...btw, their brisket/cheddar sandwich thingy is amazing). 

"Fully involved" also includes mustard, be aware if you aren't already.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Never had Firehouse Subs cuz the only one in Greensboro is in the big bad boujee shopping center on New Garden. It's in the same building as a dang Steinway Piano shop. 🧐

Plus there's a McAllisters Deli on that side of the mega complex. I'd probably just go there.

My hockey girlfriends and I used to go to McAllister's before games.  Good system there. 

(I've played several Steinways and I always preferred a Yamaha.  The touch is totally different, not just the tone.) 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 10/5/2023 at 8:43 AM, ixcuincle said:

Missed this. 

In n Out has the best salad: 

Double  double, protein style, add grilled, raw, and whole grilled onions (just learned that), add pickles.  

You can also order extra spread packets. 

I take my fries well.  

Every In N Out I go to is always packed...