Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

SoCal is right that Haskins will likely result in a coach who will be forced his hand early with Haskins.  That's why this team will not succeed.  Why can't we get a coach/GM and then determine if haskins is in their plans and if not, let them choose their own.  Who cares if we invested a 1st into haskins.  i rather have a legit coach and not get a coach just to fix a qb thats going to bust anyway because of the culture here. 

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I know none of this will sway you, and that isn't really my intent. I just wanted to point out that 1) you seem to be hanging your hat on a somewhat nebulous claim by one person and 2) I'm not some sort of Haskins homer.

We went back and forth plenty on Jason Campbell and you most certainly were a Campbell homer and thoroughly discredited. So maybe learn from that and pump the brakes on assuming I’m not correct here after all your nonsense amounted to zilch previously? Thanks for playing though. You had your turn to embarrass yourself and did a great job at it. Maybe give someone else a chance now? Thanks!

37 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Incorrect. Plenty of evidence he is a bust.. I provided it in that same post. Maybe reread it? His crap level of play so far, not being able to memorize simple watered down plays, his teammates purposely not intercepting his passes and the reluctance by coaches to play him. 

Most quarterbacks who are drafted are overwhelmingly busts. It’s not a coin flip proposition. So stating he is a bust is not going out on a limb particularly given the results so far. The dude can’t play football at this level.

I don’t think you know what evidence means.

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

You claimed  DHall never said it then I completely discredited you. Apparently you’re still stinging from it. Maybe recover some credibility first before getting embarrassed again? 

Did I say that? 

🤔

But no seriously im just impressed by your use of advanced statistics to make your point. I dont want no smoke from a lawyer

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

Incorrect. Plenty of evidence he is a bust.. I provided it in that same post. Maybe reread it? His crap level of play so far, not being able to memorize simple watered down plays, his teammates purposely not intercepting his passes and the reluctance by coaches to play him. 

Most quarterbacks who are drafted are overwhelmingly busts. It’s not a coin flip proposition. So stating he is a bust is not going out on a limb particularly given the results so far. The dude can’t play football at this level.

Stating that he is a bust after only ONE START is silly. Come the **** on. Everybody else seems to be telling you the same exact thing. How are you not understanding this yet? Most QBs need more than 1 game of starting time to become a good QB. You do realize that, don’t you? 

The reluctance of coaches to play him earlier was because (shocker) he wasn’t ready yet. Not every QB will be. That’s just simple logic. And as the other guy said, the defense purposely not intercepting him in ONE PRACTICE doesn’t exactly mean anything 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

At this point you’re just arguing just to argue. And it’s pretty sad. 

5 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Wow this place sure has changed from years past.  Posters are really at each other's throats now, I guess 20 years of this crap will do that to any fan base.

Were you here for the Brunel/Ramsey debates? Or the Jason Campbell/Jim Zorn era? This is very tame relative to those times. 

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Stating that he is a bust after only ONE START is silly. Come the **** on. Everybody else seems to be telling you the same exact thing. How are you not understanding this yet? Most QBs need more than 1 game of starting time to become a good QB. You do realize that, don’t you? 

The reluctance of coaches to play him earlier was because (shocker) he wasn’t ready yet. Not every QB will be. That’s just simple logic. And as the other guy said, the defense purposely not intercepting him in ONE PRACTICE doesn’t exactly mean anything 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

At this point you’re just arguing just to argue. And it’s pretty sad. 

While it's true most QBs need more than 1 game to become a good QB, busts can be bust with less than that. We had one with our first round pick in 1996. We have another great example starting for us at QB Sunday.

I'm not the one arguing. I am the only one with evidence that he sucks. There is zero evidence that he doesn't. I have gone out on a limb early several times in the past and been correct in each of those instances. Doesn't automatically mean I will be right this time, but it's a pretty good indicator. 

Everyone arguing against me has blind faith in Dan Snyder's ability to make a better personnel decision than the football people in the building. I understand you guys are Bruce and Dan apologists and want them so badly to be right. However, history is not on your side...

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

We went back and forth plenty on Jason Campbell and you most certainly were a Campbell homer and thoroughly discredited. So maybe learn from that and pump the brakes on assuming I’m not correct here after all your nonsense amounted to zilch previously? Thanks for playing though. You had your turn to embarrass yourself and did a great job at it. Maybe give someone else a chance now? Thanks!

Sheesh, keeping tabs on peoples stances from the Jason Campbell days? Tough crowd.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Sheesh, keeping tabs on peoples stances from the Jason Campbell days? Tough crowd.

Don’t argue nonsense then repeat it about a new player without repercussions. I fully expect to be and should be ridiculed if Haskins becomes a franchise player. But don’t argue for months and years then pretend you weren’t wrong. Credibility is built and destroyed by your previous positions. Own it.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Don’t argue nonsense then repeat it about a new player without repercussions. I fully expect to be and should be ridiculed if Haskins becomes a franchise player. But don’t argue for months and years then pretend you weren’t wrong. Credibility is built and destroyed by your previous positions. Own it.

It's a message board about a ****ty football team.  

7 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I fully expect to be and should be ridiculed if Haskins becomes a franchise player. 

I will have mad respect for you if you decide to stick around, were that to miraculously come to fruition, because goddamn would that be a biblical can of whoopass that I shant miss...😂

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I will have mad respect for you if you decide to stick around, were that to miraculously come to fruition, because goddamn would that be a biblical can of whoopass that I shant miss...😂

Ima demand his law degree be shredded off rip 

edit: Ill contact the California bar if I have to I have the number

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

But then the skins are winning. All good. Maybe he will read this thread and it will motivate his bust ass to try harder? 😂

Archived