Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

The guy on the other side of the field did it also without his best RB and his best WR was traded last offseason...

He also was mocked for being taken before our guy...

Honestly, today, the Giants looks way smarter than us.

You are either not aware of the fact that the Giants drafted Jones specifically to take over for manning, who he’s shares a WB coach with, or the fact that he got AT LEAST a weeks for of reps in the offense he was going to be playing in with the players he would be playing with against one of the worst defenses in the game with a game plan that was made for him. You are either forgetting all of that or vastly underestimating any of its importance. 

Yes im making a lot of excuses. But all of that stuff is true and Jones didn’t have to face any of it. That’s a fact. 

5 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

The guy on the other side of the field did it also without his best RB and his best WR was traded last offseason...

He also was mocked for being taken before our guy...

Honestly, today, the Giants looks way smarter than us.

Down 14! Lol Jones had a hell of a first game compared to Haskins. Jones also had way more in his favor. I know you can see that

DHask looked brutal...typical rookies stuff, not knowing where to throw the ball, holding it, then looking to run. This is coaching. Can't just drop him back and expect him to make plays. This is the absolute low point of my Redskins life. Ashamed, embarrassed and pissed off. The Cousins ordeal, now Trent, bad coaching, circus atmosphere.....who steps up and takes control? Where is Kerrigan? He needs to speak up and start ripping people. 

1 minute ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Jay basically ****ed Haskins today. It was dirty, petty, and vindictive imho. I am highly pissed about it, and want Jay gone, now. That was some bad ****. I've had enough of his BS. End it, please. Hail

Why are people saying this?  He didnt particularly put him in a position to succeed, but he never puts players in a position to succeed.  This is more of the same from Jay -- insisting on plugging a square peg into a round hole.  Hes not the most adaptable guy.  But I dont think he's so petty as to try and undercut his players -- hes just that rigid and that bad a coach from this aspect.  

I do think its good we got Haskins in there because we need to see how he progresses throughout the season, I really don't think we should go back to Case or do what I think Jay will do and thats play Colt.

By no means am I checking out on Haskins but we need to make sure Haskins can be the guy and the team needs to be prepared so that if he doesn't show flashes of promise or the look of a QB who can lead a franchise we can make other plans.

I didn't think we would be as bad as we are and now it looks like we could have a shot at the 1st pick in the draft, so that changes things for me.

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You are either not aware of the fact that the Giants drafted Jones specifically to take over for manning, who he’s shares a WB coach with, or the fact that he got AT LEAST a weeks for of reps in the offense he was going to be playing in with the players he would be playing with against one of the worst defenses in the game with a game plan that was made for him. You are either forgetting all of that or vastly underestimating any of its importance. 

Yes im making a lot of excuses. But all of that stuff is true and Jones didn’t have to face any of it. That’s a fact. 

Another fact is that the Giants got killed for drafting Jones who was an unfinished product and that Haskins  was still waiting for his turn.

Redskins got all the cheers for drafting Haskins.

13 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Jay basically ****ed Haskins today. It was dirty, petty, and vindictive imho. I am highly pissed about it, and want Jay gone, now. That was some bad ****. I've had enough of his BS. End it, please. Hail

Are you suggesting that Gruden intentionally sabotaged Haskins today?

To what end?

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

Another fact is that the Giants got killed for drafting Jones who was an unfinished product and that Haskins  was still waiting for his turn.

How does that have anything to do with what happened on the field today?

15 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Let haskins play out the rest of the year and let the new coach decide whether he wants to go with haskins or go the josh rosen route.

Not that it'll make any difference unless snyder finally hires a competent g.m. and gets the **** out of his way.

No one in their right mind wants to work with the Skins.  There is NO HOPE of this ever happening with Dan Synder as the owner. 

16 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

And? The story is far from written on either guy. Who cares how they compare to the pre-draft profiles and post-draft chest beating at this early point. 

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

What am I missing here? What did AP say?

AP was inactive for first game of season, even though he was healthy.  Because Jay didn't want him and wants his pass catching backs who don't do really win games.  So that's what I meant.  He'll spite players to get back at the front office.  

Just now, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

AP was inactive for first game of season, even though he was healthy.  Because Jay didn't want him and wants his pass catching backs who don't do really win games.  So that's what I meant.  He'll spite players to get back at the front office.  

Well I can't agree with you there. AP is 34 years old and isn't a factor anymore. Guice was the better option if he was healthy. 

Archived