Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

5 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

maybe Haskins can throw for 5,000 yards per season in the NFL all on behind the line of scrimmage passes like he did in college but I doubt it.  something tells me the same offense that brought you Tim Tebow's Heisman Trophy and 1st round draft selection will have confused the NFL's top QB talent evaluator, Dan Snyder, into forcing his team to draft a mediocre QB who really shouldnt be any higher than a 5th round draft pick.

Man give it a rest already. We get it you don’t like Haskins. I would bet my house on the fact that if Haskins is there at the beginning of the second almost every team would be trying to get him. It’s ludicrous to suggest hes a 5th round pick. He’s got a ton of raw talent 

4 minutes ago, Redskinzfan30 said:

Man give it a rest already. We get it you don’t like Haskins. I would bet my house on the fact that if Haskins is there at the beginning of the second almost every team would be trying to get him. It’s ludicrous to suggest hes a 5th round pick. He’s got a ton of raw talent 

wow, now the bar is moving.  now, 2nd round????????   But but but but but the league done wrong when he wasnt drafted 6th overall.  I was told by those football geniuses Mike Greenberg, Stephen A Smith, and Max Kellerman that (a) Daniel Jones is a joke and (B) Haskins is the greatest QB ever, "look at his stats" they kept saying.   So I did.  I DID look at his stats.  Then I watched HOW he got those stats.  And I learned the truth: he's a fraud.  And if *YOU* didnt see the OBVIOUS red flag from the beginning then what are you doing wrong?   That red flag is nobody wanted him until DAN SNYDER wanted him 15th overall.  his OWN TEAM didnt want him in the 1st round.  

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

wow, now the bar is moving.  now, 2nd round????????   But but but but but the league done wrong when he wasnt drafted 6th overall.  I was told by those football geniuses Mike Greenberg, Stephen A Smith, and Max Kellerman that (a) Daniel Jones is a joke and (B) Haskins is the greatest QB ever, "look at his stats" they kept saying.   So I did.  I DID look at his stats.  Then I watched HOW he got those stats.  And I learned the truth: he's a fraud.  And if *YOU* didnt see the OBVIOUS red flag from the beginning then what are you doing wrong?   That red flag is nobody wanted him until DAN SNYDER wanted him 15th overall.  his OWN TEAM didnt want him in the 1st round.  

There was no more harsh critic of Haskins than I, but he’s got plenty of talent to work with, he’s a great guy, and he works as hard as anyone. What’s the point of criticizing to the extent you’ve chosen to today? 

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

Agree with this 100 percent - this was all compounded by Bruce Allen and his smug victory lap and this preconceived notion that somehow the Redskins got one over on the Giants before a snap was ever played.  It was FURTHER compounded by Haskints aka "DA SIMBA" (lol) entitled attitude (laughing when the giants passed on him, eye roll when the redskins did), poor low energy attitude (sheesh), and weird interactions w/ his father, branding, and social media.  

I actually think Jay hit on something in his presser when he made the point that no one is entitled to a starting job just based on where they were drafted.  It was subtle but I think he was making a key point.

2 minutes ago, ggarriso said:

It was FURTHER compounded by Haskints aka "DA SIMBA" (lol) entitled attitude (laughing when the giants passed on him, eye roll when the redskins did), poor low energy attitude (sheesh), and weird interactions w/ his father, branding, and social media.  

9A3A8416-B325-41AE-9348-31CED35FD92E.gif

12 minutes ago, ggarriso said:

It was FURTHER compounded by Haskints aka "DA SIMBA" (lol) entitled attitude (laughing when the giants passed on him, eye roll when the redskins did), poor low energy attitude (sheesh), and weird interactions w/ his father, branding, and social media.

Wtf are you talking about. Sounds like you're talking about RG3 here. Take a lap man.

10 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Wtf are you talking about. Sounds like you're talking about RG3 here. Take a lap man.

You need to wake up....come back in 2 years...Haskins is going to suck...."the team done messed up". Every real team and even the skins coaches knew the kid was garbage but Danntboy and Bruciie know better.

Hire a real coach and GM and let them draft a real QB!

Just now, Warhead36 said:

He isn't ready right now. Doesn't mean he doesn't have talent or that he can't be good at some point, but he isn't ready RIGHT NOW.

With that said, as the season spirals downwards, we might be better off just having him take his lumps now.

Probably wouldn’t hurt if we started him every other week & let the talented, but raw, prospect have 2 weeks to prepare for each start. Could be an innovative way to slow down the process for him while getting him plenty of experience. 

Just now, Gibbs828791 said:

You need to wake up....come back in 2 years...Haskins is going to suck...."the team done messed up". Every real team and even the skins coaches knew the kid was garbage but Danntboy and Bruciie know better.

Stop for a second, wipe the spittle off your screen, and answer my question. I'm not saying we don't suck, or even making a statement about Haskins (although I think he'll be good, it has nothing to do with this post). Wtf are you talking about with Haskins "brand, social media, and weird stuff with his dad". You're just saying strange things that don't apply to him, that was RG3. Haskins is the definition of a good kid with his head fully focused on football, he's obsessive about the work he puts in.

2 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

286C3E2B-797A-4F8A-9035-C168EB219336.gif

28 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to post from two different accounts, BoycottEuphemisticFans

44 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

With that said, as the season spirals downwards, we might be better off just having him take his lumps now.

Went to the game and heading home now, and I'm sure it's been said by some, but to put Haskins in with no practice reps, while missing scherff, roullier, McLaurin, etc, on the road in a hole where you are forced to pass, was interesting.  Is it because he gave you the best chance to win?  Because it is best for his long term development?  Or because a desperate head coach was selfishly thinking any glimpse of a spark could cool his blazing seat off for a moment.  It didn't, and the way Haskins likes to hold onto the ball, it is a recipe for disaster.  

I am not saying Haskins is a bust, time will tell, I'm more concerned with the decision to put him in there.  Not surprised though. 

We gonna trot Haskins out vs New England next week? 

Gruden needs to go now.  No more desperate decisions.

42 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Probably wouldn’t hurt if we started him every other week & let the talented, but raw, prospect have 2 weeks to prepare for each start. Could be an innovative way to slow down the process for him while getting him plenty of experience. 

At first I thought this was outrageous, but it's an interesting idea.  We would get mocked for it for sure, but we are gonna get mocked anyway the way we look out there.  My only concern would be what type of oline are we putting in front of him?  Maybe let the banged up lineman rest the weeks case plays so they can do a better job of protecting DH.  I'm kidding, I think.

7 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Colt is worse than Case.  Why have people forgotten this?

The Patriots' defense is too strong....I'm thinking there won't be much to build off there. 

He clearly needs practice reps to build a rapport with the receivers.  

Don't expect Colt to do much of anything...but apparently Jay needs to see it for his own eyes.  

Hate on the @BoycottEuphemisticFans all you want, but for at least one game, he is correct. Haskins played like THRASH.

Stop making excuses for these guys. He played the ****ing Giants, who are near last in defense and threw 3 ****ing INTs, took terrible sacks and could barely move the ball.

I am very likely to blame that on coaching on this one but be it as it may, he stunk it up today.

Haven’t we learned that the “it’s too early to judge him” argument rarely works with this team. Usually when they suck early, they continue to suck. As long as Gruden is coach, Haskins will continue to struggle.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

AP was inactive for first game of season, even though he was healthy.  Because Jay didn't want him and wants his pass catching backs who don't do really win games.  So that's what I meant.  He'll spite players to get back at the front office.  

This is an interesting spin, or opinion. Makes sense.  Jay's offense has been so vanilla and unimaginative that it is curious to say the least. I sure hope we're at rock bottom cause if we're not I can't imagine how much worse this can get. Bruce is a complete jacka$$ of a GM and Dan is responsible for this entire mess. 

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

Hate on the @BoycottEuphemisticFans all you want, but for at least one game, he is correct. Haskins played like THRASH.

Stop making excuses for these guys. He played the ****ing Giants, who are near last in defense and threw 3 ****ing INTs, took terrible sacks and could barely move the ball.

I am very likely to blame that on coaching on this one but be it as it may, he stunk it up today.

Haven’t we learned that the “it’s too early to judge him” argument rarely works with this team. Usually when they suck early, they continue to suck. As long as Gruden is coach, Haskins will continue to struggle.

He was right about saying he was right about his youtube evaluations of Haskins? I will hate on that, and you as well for suggesting his nonsense was warranted.

8 minutes ago, megared said:

The Patriots' defense is too strong....I'm thinking there won't be much to build off there. 

He clearly needs practice reps to build a rapport with the receivers.  

Don't expect Colt to do much of anything...but apparently Jay needs to see it for his own eyes.  

Game plan should be as follows:

B2BECB64-6F6A-453B-92CA-F96E2A7C76E8.gif

D363E488-7111-4B33-B978-736D9AB2E646.jpeg

A47BBF92-18F1-42DC-9426-76F6A09E3E64.jpeg

Archived