Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report: Snyder, Allen Angry About Capitals and Nationals Success

Boss_Hogg

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

I wonder how Snyder feels right now. Sitting there with his Astros hat on mad at the world. Both the Capitals and Nationals have become champ. While his garbage ass team can't even sniff the playoffs. Here's to the Nationals and the Capitals, **** you Snyder. 

We do have professionally teams in DC and it feels great!   Maybe one day we’ll get a professional football team in DC.

How bout them Nats!!!

Just now, Csup said:

We do have professionally teams in DC and it feels great!   Maybe one day we’ll get a professional football team in DC.

How bout them Nats!!!

Only 2 things would make that possible. Snyder selling or Snyder dieing. I don't like the guy, but I wish death on no one. So here's to hoping the ****er goes broke and needs to sell the team. 

What a day.

Time and time again this postseason, the Nationals answer the bell and get off the mat, facing tough pitchers and coming through with huge, huge moments.  They become the first team in baseball history to win the World Series by winning all games on the road.  

Meanwhile, our holdout LT who decides to report last minute in order to get paid for the rest of the season doesn't pass his physical because of discomfort when he puts his helmet on.

I can't think of anything else that symbolizes where these two teams are than what has transpired today.  The Nats are on top of the world, the Redskins are just dumber than ever.  

19 minutes ago, TK said:

F99018CC-D43C-4037-ACCB-C1841D9D1C9D.jpeg

Hilarious cause it's true!

Nationals win world series with their #1 overall pick getting MVP the same day the Redskins best player failed a physical because he didnt like the way the helmet fit on his head.

Complete and total polar opposites, Nats came here starting from scratch without their own stadium or fan base and won a championship in less time then Snyder did.  

I find It quite stupid that whenever the redskins twitter account would wish good luck to the nationals, pretty much every comment was “stay out of this”, or “stay in your lane”. Like....da ****? The redskins aren’t allowed to wish a fellow DC sports team good luck in playoff games?? Whoever thinks that, is just stupid. 

And then there were the “you jinxed them!!” comments. But if you’re actually smart, and not stupid, you’ll realize each time the redskins twitter account tweeted good luck to the Nats, the Nats won those games. But yeah, let’s just **** on the team twitter account cause that’s the cool thing to do...... good lord our fans are not bright at all 😂😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, zskins said:

If I am Dan. I am now highly pissed. I am calling Bruce right now to show up at 5 am to clean out his office!

Yep but then Allen comes in to clean out his office & he & Snyder exchange glances & get sentimental.  They hug it out and say sorry about that.  Snyder has a change of heart & not only retains Allen but gives him a 3 year extension.  They both agree that Snyder overreacted & that they are on the rt path for a SB in a few years.  All is well again at Redskins Park.

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I find It quite stupid that whenever the redskins twitter account would wish good luck to the nationals, pretty much every comment was “stay out of this”, or “stay in your lane”. Like....da ****? The redskins aren’t allowed to wish a fellow DC sports team good luck in playoff games?? Whoever thinks that, is just stupid. 

And then there were the “you jinxed them!!” comments. But if you’re actually smart, and not stupid, you’ll realize each time the redskins twitter account tweeted good luck to the Nats, the Nats won those games. But yeah, let’s just **** on the team twitter account cause that’s the cool thing to do...... good lord our fans are not bright at all 😂😂😂😂😂

Excuse me but those tweets have zero effect on the outcome of the WS games.  The Nats won because of talent and hard work - not because luck or social media posts.  A lot of fans may be as you represent them above, but it had no bearing on the games.  Also - the Redskins organization deserves every bit of criticism they receive at this time.  Perhaps they did nothing wrong in issuing these tweets, but even if so there are hundreds of other things they have done to warrant criticism from the fans so don't expect them to get much sympathy from anyone.

4 minutes ago, profusion said:

At least the Redskins still have the Wizards sitting next to them at the clownshow.

At least the Wizards have pretty much owned the fact that they are a bad team & need to work out a long term strategy for success.  They finally got rid of their inept GM & appear to be going with a youth movement & resisting getting FAs who will at best just keep them in the middle of the pack. If they could get rid of Wall they would, but they are stuck.  Also - if nothing else - at least Leonsis talks to the media and the fans (as a matter fact he is one of the most fan friendly owners in sports).  Contrast this to Snyder who never talks to either & appears to have disdain for the fans.

5 hours ago, dyst said:

I LOVE it. This guy can’t figure it out and the more he digs in the worse it gets. Meanwhile Caps, Mystics and Nats won championships within a year of eachother. Cosmic gods are even laughing at Snyder.

I have a feeling the Wizards will win another NBA championship before the Skins win another Super Bowl.  

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Twitter isnt a collection of people all being bright, it's a collection or a lot of people trying to be right.  I agree, I cant get mad at them congratulating any of the teams, can tell there was a shift lately to be more open about after this thread started, cant find reasons to be mad, plenty of reasons jus looking and this shouldnt be one of them.

27 minutes ago, dicksogj said:

So you believe that the Wizards might win an NBA Championship sometime in the next 50 years?

Yes, because they have a plan and play in the notoriously weaker half of the league making it more realistic to get to the final round.

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Actual no the Redskins are not allowed to wish another DC well IMO.  GTFO sounded appropriate is you ask me 

Archived