Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report: Snyder, Allen Angry About Capitals and Nationals Success

Boss_Hogg

35 minutes ago, kleese said:

The Redskins absolutely should NOT be tweeting out anything right now. If they do, the comments section will turn into a disaster the minute they do it and any good they intended will be long forgotten. If I’m the social media manager for the team currently I am laying as low as humanely possible. 

Umm, they actively post content and get railed by most every commenter and have been now for years.  

Someone in Ashburn has taken notice to the Redskins shunning of other local teams

Still no congratulatory tweet wilts all other DC pro sports teams (even the XFL team) had a special graphic and/or congratulatory tweet for the Nats after they made history the other night

Petty little man is petty

20 hours ago, BurgundyBooger said:

The fact that he's probably wishing failure on another local sports team should get his Washingtonian license revoked.

It just shows how jealous and incompetent he is.  The Nationals took time to build a winning product, thus their eighth season in town before making the playoffs.  In a league where one-third of the teams make the playoffs, this is the fifth playoff appearance including their first in 2012 for the Nationals.  #SlowAndSteady

20 hours ago, Springfield said:

Who would’ve thought... the Redskins season is over before the Nationals season.

It was over before the Caps regular season opening puck drop in St. Louis.

17 hours ago, ananoman said:

Yup-  I'm a dentist and talk sports to all my patients.  I don't know of a single patient of mine under the age of 40 who is a redskins fan- and I'm in the DMV area

My dentist is a longtime college friend who was a Dolphins fan when I first met him in 1984.  He since converted to a Redskins fan after establishing his practice here in Tysons Corner in the early 1990s.

I stopped watching the league altogether because of Goodell: what he has done to the league and his political pandering.  After watching Brucie's presser, it's painfully clear they don't care about the fans; in fact, they admonish them.  No more wasting money on Little Napolean and his drunk sidekick until they are on a one-way flight to Siberia.

17 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Umm, they actively post content and get railed by most every commenter and have been now for years.  

Right but it’s their own content. They more or less HAVE to post Redskins-related items. No sense to me in posting a “congrats Nats” post that will 100% be turned away from congratulating the Nats. And if I’m the Nats, I’d probably prefer to just keep my distance from the Redskins anyway. 

20 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I actually put the Redskins FB on 30 day Snooze because I got sick of their Rah Rah Rah posts back during the Cowboys game.

Should be about up but I may snooze it again.

There’s enough to **** on Dan for but this is just absurd. First off there’s no proof other than “news” outlets like Barstool. Secondly, there have been posts. Thirdly, who the hell cares?

stop playing conspiracy theorist and pretending to read between the lines. There are real issues that should be prioritized.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:13 PM, HouseBowlrz said:

If Danny Boy truly wants to know the root cause of the problem, just some simple steps:

1. Take a drive to WalMart
  2. Walk over to home furnishings
  3. Find a full length mirror
  4. Stand in front of the aforementioned mirror to identify the real problem.

Time to #StayInTheFight ...

Dan Snyder is a billionaire with ahuge mansion and a really pretty yacht. I'm pretty sure he owns a full length mirror and doesn't have to drive to WalMart.

Maybe we need to send the ghost of Michael Jackson to him to sing "I'm Starting with the Man In The Mirror." (Which, btw, is an absolutely awesome song.)

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

There’s enough to **** on Dan for but this is just absurd. First off there’s no proof other than “news” outlets like Barstool. Secondly, there have been posts. Thirdly, who the hell cares?

stop playing conspiracy theorist and pretending to read between the lines. There are real issues that should be prioritized.

If we try hard enough we can probably get Dan blamed for the Kennedy assassination.  even though it happened almost exactly 1 year before he was born. (JFK shot November 23rd, 1963, Dan Snyder born November 22nd, 1964.

Seriously, this is somewhat ridiculous.  I can see him being jealous.  And maybe even angry at the situation. And completely oblivious to the fact that he's part of the problem, and just blames bad luck and other people.  

But I doubt he's angry at the Nats and Caps for their success.  

What he SHOULD do is get together with Ted, who also spent decades with an idiot GM, and pick his brain as to what he thinks he should do.  Ted, the Lerners, they might not be perfect owners, but they are run much better operations than Dan does.  

4 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Maybe we need to send the ghost of Michael Jackson to him to sing "I'm Starting with the Man In The Mirror." (Which, btw, is an absolutely awesome song.)

If we're bringing back zombie Michael Jackson then he only needs to sing "Beat It" and then moonwalk down to Bruce's house when he's done at Dan's.

14 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If we try hard enough we can probably get Dan blamed for the Kennedy assassination.  even though it happened almost exactly 1 year before he was born. (JFK shot November 23rd, 1963, Dan Snyder born November 22nd, 1964.

Seriously, this is somewhat ridiculous.  I can see him being jealous.  And maybe even angry at the situation. And completely oblivious to the fact that he's part of the problem, and just blames bad luck and other people.  

But I doubt he's angry at the Nats and Caps for their success.  

What he SHOULD do is get together with Ted, who also spent decades with an idiot GM, and pick his brain as to what he thinks he should do.  Ted, the Lerners, they might not be perfect owners, but they are run much better operations than Dan does.  

i'm not sure I buy the reports from Chris Russel.  With that said knowing Daniel Snyder the way we do it's kind of crazy to dismiss this as a possibility.  He has proven to be this type of person with dozens, perhaps hundreds, of examples. So it's not ridiculous at all IMO to think Bruce and Dan feel this way.  

Archived