Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

His last name is fletcher. Not flecther. How the **** does one **** that up?

One of my favorite FedEx moments was when they showed a brief highlight clip of the playoff game against the Vikings following the 1992 season and the narrator was mentioning Brian Mitchell "navigating the frozen RFK turf."

Except the highlights were showing a game that was, of course, played at the Metrodome. 

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

This might be what happens. Even though we all know Jay is gone this year as well. As for Case he looked awful tonight with that being said I'd rather Haskins sit. I don't want to rush him, when we all know this team has problems every where. 

Oh for sure gruden is dead man walking..dont remember snyder doing an in season fire..we play miami in week 6..we lose that, i see snyder pulling a first and firing Gruden after that game..Kevin named interim head coach and either rob or tom named d coordinator 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

His last name is fletcher. Not flecther. How the **** does one **** that up?

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Spelled his last name wrong 

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

His last name is spell incorrectly.....

2 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Spelled London's last name wrong

My God.  I legitimately have Dyslexia and didn’t catch that.  But I’m not the PR or proofreader for the Redskins.

Thats not quite as bad as the Natinals.  But it’s close.

9EB7D7B0-BAAF-40B5-948C-215DCFBA974C.jpeg.8afab9f680dbbc9037741e58e6829960.jpeg

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Oh for sure gruden is dead man walking..dont remember snyder doing an in season fire..we play miami in week 6..we lose that, i see snyder pulling a first and firing Gruden after that game..Kevin named interim head coach and either rob or tom named d coordinator 

You must be young.   Dan Snyder fired Norv Turner in 2000 with 3 games to go.

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Gruden stays..manusky goes..case continues as qb

Dude, put the Bahama red down and slowly walk away.

Gruden needs to get the **** out as well. He's the ****ing leader of this clownshow coaching staff. 

Furthermore, let him take his ****ing admirer(and apparently a Coors light fan) the **** out of town.

Time to clean house completely. The little Dan needs to get the rubbish out of Redskins park and do what good owners do. Hire real football people and let them do their damn jobs.

Hell, if he wants a damn drinking buddy, fire that blithering idiot and then they'll have all the drinking time the little **** could possibly want. And perhaps, just maybe, field a competitive football team. What a ****ing revelation. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Dan Snyder is gonna outlive even me, and I’m 31 yo.

His richness buys him the best medical doctors and probably has a anti aging tank in his coffin in the attic

Dan doesn't come off as a healthy guy honestly. Best case scenario his lifespan is cut short by consuming too many expired airline peanuts and flat beers.

Let us pray.. 

"Dear heavenly father.. On his way home, please let Dan trip and fall.. Bang his head and have an epiphany! Let him wake and fire every last one! Find one good football mind to be GM and pay them whatever they want! Give them the keys and  go to your boat.. And never, ever. come back!" 

Amen. 

21 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm seriously thinking about becoming a bears fan now..my wife almost has me.converted lol..my parents got her a bad ass stitched mack jersey for x mas..

One or two more hits... Then watch the Super Bowl Shuffle on YouTube.  You won't regret it, unless you want to think about why they chose Trubisky over Mahomes.

2 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Dude, put the Bahama red down and slowly walk away.

Gruden needs to get the **** out as well. He's the ****ing leader of this clownshow coaching staff. 

Furthermore, let him take his ****ing admirer(and apparently a Coors light fan) the **** out of town.

Time to clean house completely. The little Dan needs to get the rubbish out of Redskins park and do what good owners do. Hire real football people and let them do their damn jobs.

Hell, if he wants a damn drinking buddy, fire that blithering idiot and then they'll have all the drinking time the little **** could possibly want. And perhaps, just maybe, field a competitive football team. What a ****ing revelation. 🙄

Hey I'm a Coors light fan too..what the **** does coors light have to do with the price of rice in China lol..I want.geuden gone yesteday..dont get me confused 

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

It'll be interesting to see how much pressure there is from above to play Haskins. Case has already been named the starter for next week, and I don't think you feed Dwayne to the Patriots. But at week 6 and likely 1-4 at best, it'll be tough to see the logic not to make the change.  If Jay refuses to start Haskins, I can see Dan pulling the plug. 

2 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

Let us pray.. 

"Dear heavenly father.. On his way home, please let Dan trip and fall.. Bang his head and have an epiphany! Let him wake and fire every last one! Find one good football mind to be GM and pay them whatever they want! Give them the keys and  go to your boat.. And never, ever. come back!" 

Amen. 

If convert to whatever religion make that happen.  

Archived