Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How was the stadium crowd today?

hail2skins

I've been to most of the games at FedEx but a new job schedule is preventing me from attending many this season.

I was at the Cowboys game last season and it was almost a packed house and attendance was listed as 66K. Today it was listed as 75K. Again, I was not there today, but to me there is absolutely no way you could've had 9K more there today than last year. These attendance numbers are bogus.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

We have to have the worst home field advantage in the league. 

There are several others that are worse. The problem is that they used to have one of the best home field advantages and now have one of the worst. Watching this Sunday Night game, there are a ton of Eagles fans in Atlanta, which is surprising to me since the Falcons appear to be a good franchise. 

14 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

There are several others that are worse. The problem is that they used to have one of the best home field advantages and now have one of the worst. Watching this Sunday Night game, there are a ton of Eagles fans in Atlanta, which is surprising to me since the Falcons appear to be a good franchise. 

There are several that are worse?  Such as?  The Cardinals maybe.  As for the Falcons game - 50% of the crowd aren’t Eagles fans.  Not even close.

I've never met a Skins fan in the wild (aka in New England where I live) that I thought knew a damn thing about football. Mostly people just lost in a haze recalling the glory years, not growing their knowledge with the game or the current team. I'm sure it's different in the DC area but that makes me not want to hate on those Cowboys fans in that video too badly. 

It's an understatement to say I was really disappointed yesterday with how Fedex looked and felt. I was in 402, from that view the stadium was half full. 

The stadium was half full for a game between the Redskins and the Cowboys in week 2 on a perfectly sunny Sunday. 

You've got to be ****ing kidding me. Cowboys fans owned the atmosphere from what I gathered. I've been going to FedEx regularly for 14 years now, that was one of the most pathetic early season turnouts I've ever seen. I've never been a fan of bashing the FO, but they're literally losing a ton of cash by sucking and I'm not sure I can tell someone in there really cares?

Archived