Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread:Week:1 Welcomes the restless,die hard drunken fans.,

bakedtater1

Week 1 is upon us and as i lay in bed eating sour patch kids and token on some fruity tooty my mind is racing about tomorrows game...regardless of what there trying to feed me I'm pumped for skins football..what's everybody's cup o tea tonight?

Oh..GO REDSKINS!!..Kick some eagles ass tommorow!!

Lol, Redskins.

Win, lose, we all know they're going to be 7-9 at best.

I used to be much more excited about this.

Thanks Dan, you've killed the Redskins. 

For 20 years (and you're not even done ****ing things up)

Way to go, bro. **** it up like nobody else ever has. Set a record!!!

WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!

We're gonna win!!! (at least twice) all year!!!

29 minutes ago, PerryMason said:

Are you kidding? If we somehow win tomorrow, the freakin sky is the limit!

Yeah if we win today it's a crazy start. Then this team might be decent. I never have had so many O# qeustion marks going into game one:

Who is going to be a threat at WR. Is it going to be the dude nobody really saw play, the special teams rookie? 

Can Guice deliver and stay healthy? 

What the he'll is the left side of the line? 

What can Case Do? 

Who do we look to a third down? 

Do we even have a red zone threat? 

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Where is zskins?..swflskins?..stefanskins?..

Wondered the same and almost started the thread myself last night. 

It's like the thread should have been titled, Apathy Reality, Mild Case of Restlessness, Week 1.

I'm not quite feeling the same way @SkinsFTW is feeling, but I can't say I'm not close.   Certainly not as excited for week 1 as I used to be, just doesn't have the same level of joy these days. 

Cautiously optimistic to see what can happen today and watch all the new pieces come together.  **** the Iggles and let's stomp their Philthy ass. 

Hail. 

Okay guys, before this game starts I'm already questioning the team! 

How can we make A.P. inactive? First it's a dick move to a vet. Second, we can not depend on Guice beeing healthy full game. Third, how many ****ing special teams guys do we need? I feel like we have a bunch of guys that "play special teams". Smallwood only is on the roster because if that? 

I think it's a bad move. 

26 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Tokin on some fruity tooty? Is that a new strain i haven’t heard of? 😂

Lol not sure if that's the name of it but it tastes like grapes.

Oh no **** ap inactive today..gonna be in street clothes..no bueno..things between him and the team gonna go south

I think Dan has indeed helped ruin the enthusiasm of one of the most rabid fan bases.  And alas I think he is quite capable of continuing to ruin it.

Yet, I am jazzed to see today’s game. A lot of debuts of young players today. I think the way out maybe from Dan misery is the defense emerges this year in a big way and Haskins emerges next year.

baseball granted is a different sport but the Yankees eventually overcame the dysfunction of Steinbrenner. So maybe we can get lucky, too.

Cant sleep, are you kidding me! Excited for Gameday,,please! I wonder how many of you will be "pumped" at 4:15 when the score is Eagles 31 Skins 6. Are you going to be pumped to see a horrendous offense and an average defense coached by a terrible D coach.

I hate football season these days, Monday mornings I have to hear hours of smack because we have the worst owner in sport. I cant wait until football is banned.

Then next week 28 to 7 beating and the team with no character with AP on the sideline starts falling apart!

Yea I am pumped, couldnt sleep last night!

57 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Cant sleep, are you kidding me! Excited for Gameday,,please! I wonder how many of you will be "pumped" at 4:15 when the score is Eagles 31 Skins 6. Are you going to be pumped to see a horrendous offense and an average defense coached by a terrible D coach.

I hate football season these days, Monday mornings I have to hear hours of smack because we have the worst owner in sport. I cant wait until football is banned.

Then next week 28 to 7 beating and the team with no character with AP on the sideline starts falling apart!

Yea I am pumped, couldnt sleep last night!

Huly needs to bring this guy to all the tailgates. He seems fun.  Smart ,  but fun....

Archived