Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

very early and very vanilla, but I liked what I saw from the first team offense. Case showed good command of offense, line held up in pass-pro until that last throw and created lanes for Guice. Guice looks READY. still want to see more chemistry between Case and WRs but it seemed Grudes was making a point to get Guice touches and lather.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

We could have a problem at RB.

Both Peterson and Guice ballin big time. How do you split those carries, and keep them both happy ?

Put them both in the backfield on some plays. I know the 2 back offense is basically dead in the NFL. But get your best players on the field. And our best players are not at WR. You could motion Guice or Peterson out of the backfield and have a one on one against a LB. So many possibilities.

Left side of the O-line got blownn up on the 3rd down, but that pass to CT was still there to be made if Case throws it sooner.   

At this point my biggest concerns with the offense are left side of O-line (assuming Trent is gone) and the WR core being unproven/unknown. 

Archived