Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

In a world where the 'Skins still get so much flak for their name, it is weird that Chiefs fans still do the mock "War cry" chanting to little concern.  Maybe there is protesting for their games too and I just don't notice it as much?

I think we were the main target because we were the most "offensive". If you can't win the case against us, you're not going to win it against any other team.

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

In a world where the 'Skins still get so much flak for their name, it is weird that Chiefs fans still do the mock "War cry" chanting to little concern.  Maybe there is protesting for their games too and I just don't notice it as much?

Because nobody cares about the name "Chiefs". It means nothing except in football.

The fight over the name "Redskins" isn't about respect or racism.

It's about money and trademark.

Breeland didn’t quite have it but that was a hell of a play by him anyway.

——

The key for KCs defense is going to be to force 3rd down passes.  If they can do that, they can shut down the Titans offense.  

if the Titans either don't face 3rd downs or face 3rd and short, the Chiefs are in trouble. 

Just now, FrFan said:

i like Vrabel spirit

Showed confidence on that 4th and 2.

Not just because he went for it, but had Tannheil drop back and throw from the pocket rather then a quick hitter/screen or option type play. 

Archived