Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I always assumed he was already in.  

what’s up with this coaches on pregame shows being inducted all at the same time? Are they going in through the “old person” committee? (Whatever that’s called?)

Its a centennial committee for the 100th anniversary of the NFL.

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

How the F was Jimmy not in the HOF?  

Honestly all of his success really came into 3 years.  He wasn’t at Dallas that long, what, 5 or 6 years?  He started 1-15, then that team turned around and they became epic.  

His stint in Miami wasn’t that much to write home about.

But I always thought the 2 SBs and the legacy had already gotten him in. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

what’s up with this coaches on pregame shows being inducted all at the same time? Are they going in through the “old person” committee? (Whatever that’s called?)

Their announcing 15 veterans committee inductees for the 100th anniversary. Announcement coming Tuesday or Wednesday, I believe. Obviously they made the special notices to Cowher and JJ for some extra PR.

4 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

There also has to be a morning after.

Really? Where? Do the Jets have an offseason intramural basketball team or something?

Haha..guess I got the dudes first name wrong...lol..you know what I mean haha

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

I don't know about y'all but after watching Kittle and Kelce all weekend, I want the Skins to find the next freak mismatch TE. If Cole Kmet drops into the second round, he could be a Greg Olsen workhorse for us. 

I was thinking about this earlier...is there a tight end worth the 2nd over all pick lol

4 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I don't know about y'all but after watching Kittle and Kelce all weekend, I want the Skins to find the next freak mismatch TE. If Cole Kmet drops into the second round, he could be a Greg Olsen workhorse for us. 

Where are we going to get the 2nd round pick?

Our clowns traded ours away.

9 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

And for some reason he's not even a finalist for this centennial class.

Jesus gods that's an embarrassment for the NFL...GURUANTEED when someone is asked to think of the greatest offensive lines in history the hogs are mentioned right at the top..joe Jacoby put the ho in hogs lol

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Jesus gods that's an embarrassment for the NFL...GURUANTEED when someone is asked to think of the greatest offensive lines in history the hogs are mentioned right at the top..joe Jacoby put the ho in hogs lol

Jimbo Covert is a nominee though. He was a nice player, but he dreamed of being Joe Jacoby when he grew up.

The other thing that's bugged me about this centennial class thing- 3 contributors and 2 Coaches. So, we're likely going to see Tagliabue getting in for being an adequate commissioner and/or Art Modell for screwing over the city of Cleveland for some extra money, but guys like Don Coryell and Tom Flores have no spots open to them.

Archived