Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

If i was the Vikings owner i think i would have to fire Zimmer after this game..He is just so conservative and the teams cap situation next year dosen't look good

Problem is, with the cap situation you are either winning are rebooting. No one wants a reboot when you get this far in the playoffs every other year. I let him live or die with his Qb for one more season, personally. 

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Reminded me of spurrier 

Thank you I was trying to remember who that was lol

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

They never seem to have an answer how to throw against fronts like this. Its like if their plan doesn't work, I guess we'll just lose this one.

Right lol. It’s one thing to try something else and it doesn’t work. But they don’t even try. Just keep doing it over and over and hope the defense changes or something 

1 minute ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Anybody else notice Kirk standing alone on the sideline..not talking to his receivers/OL or his teammates trying to lift him up...just standing alone.... Even when he was talking to Thielen..no emotion..

He knows it over. 

Just now, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

His INT killed their momentum from the 1st half. It shocked the team and players started to try and over compensate. That muff was symptomatic. It's deja vu all over again.

I almost feel sorry for him..totally isolated jumping up and down on the sideline.

that’s it, blame the muffed punt on cousins lol

So the narrative for the NFC championship will be how Aaron Rodgers has a bad record whenever he comes back to california. You'll get the ubiquitous Rodgers family photos of him dressed up in Hutch brand 49ers gear as a kid, how he was such a fan of Joe Montana, how growing up in Chico calif he always wanted to play for the 49ers, how when at Cal he was right down the road, how the 49ers could have selected him in 2005 but instead chose Alex Smith, yada yada yada. 

Then they'll explain how Rodgers is 0-2 in the playoffs against the 49ers and how he's 1-3 against the 49ers when playing in california. And of course the most recent matchup will be front and center and blasted as evidence.

And of course A-a-ron will prevail and go to the superbowl after beating the 49ers in santa clara. 

Archived