Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

On 10/20/2019 at 8:48 PM, Birdlives said:

I thought it would be interesting to watch the Sunday night game but I have to do it on mute. Chris Collinsworth is by far the worst commentator in sports. I’m still at a loss how he got the flagship spot for the NFL.

Who is a good commentator, all I hear is how bad all these commentators are.  I think they're all fine, the only commentators I actually ever hated were chris Simms and Jason Witten, cause they actually made the games boring to watch.  Chris Collingsworth is fine, what's so bad about him?

Why isn't Manusky smart enough to try to emulate what NE does on D? 

I know I know, he found Ron Lynn's old playbook and cannot put it down. 

But the deception Belly does can be tried by all teams. I call bunk that we don't have the skill blah blah blah to try NEs simple deception we see on the LOS.  We have the skill and arrogantly expect the front 4 to beat 5 straight up clean on most all plays. Bellichek is having his defenses huddling up on the sideline up 24 points. Manusky is busy spearing heading a search for his replacement of which none will be offered the job.

15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone catch the micd up clip in tonight’s game where darnold said he’s seeing ghosts? 😂😂😂 

Yeah, I saw that. Probably not something you want to admit on national TV.  Of course the way he's playing, I don't think anything he says at this point will instill any less confidence in him. This may be the worst QB performance I've ever seen. 

For some reason, I never knew the clock kept rolling after penalties. They need to change that rule, clock needs to stop after penalties. After watching Belichick deliberately take penalties last night to burn clock, it seems like an obvious thing. Teams can just run the clock out if they want.

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We need to start rooting for the Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, and Falcons to start winning games.

There is a chance we could go 2-14 and not pick until FIFTH.

The Fins, Jets, and Bengals all play each other, the Fins and Jets play twice so somebody is going to win some games.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

We need to start rooting for the Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, and Falcons to start winning games.

There is a chance we could go 2-14 and not pick until FIFTH.

Unless we go on a win streak (lol) we should end up picking 3rd I think because of the way the schedule works out for those teams. 

Archived