Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ugh i hate both these teams....why am i even Watching this 😂😂😂

If it is any consolation, I hate both teams tonight too. 

Dallas may make the playoffs, but they seem just as likely to end up .500 or below.  They will have to improve quite a bit to have any chance of winning playoff games.  They really seem to be a weak team.

18 minutes ago, Nerm said:

If it is any consolation, I hate both teams tonight too. 

Dallas may make the playoffs, but they seem just as likely to end up .500 or below.  They will have to improve quite a bit to have any chance of winning playoff games.  They really seem to be a weak team.

I think the cowboys will be just fine actually. They’re winning 30-18 against the giants. They’re doing what good teams SHOULD do against bad teams. Win by double digits. Something the redskins can’t seem to do 😂

2 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Most meh first place, 5-3 team I can remember. 

just don’t see it.

LOLLLL remember the 6-2 skins last year? Now THAT was meh. At least Dallas can score 30+ points. Actually i believe they’ve done that the past two games (against Philly before the bye, and tonight). Your team is good. Calm down and be happy 😂 good lord. Heck, you’ll probably be 6-3 after beating the Vikings on SNF. 

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

LOLLLL remember the 6-2 skins last year? Now THAT was meh. At least Dallas can score 30+ points. Actually i believe they’ve done that the past two games (against Philly before the bye, and tonight). Your team is good. Calm down and be happy 😂 good lord. Heck, you’ll probably be 6-3 after beating the Vikings on SNF. 

Yeah but the difference is the media wasn't treating that 6-2 'Skins team like they were anything special.  Michael Irvin was pretty much crying on TV because Stephen A. Smith refused to anoint them the NFC representative in the Super Bowl right then and there. 

11 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Most meh first place, 5-3 team I can remember. 

just don’t see it.

I agree, so far.  The whole team seems to be playing below where they were playing at the end of last year.  I have a hard time seeing them string together wins against good teams.  They really will have to play a lot better in the 2nd half of the season to give me any confidence that they could win playoff games.  I do have some hope of improvement in the second half of the season though.  We have seen these same players play much better than this before.

16 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think the cowboys will be just fine actually. They’re winning 30-18 against the giants. They’re doing what good teams SHOULD do against bad teams. Win by double digits. Something the redskins can’t seem to do 😂

Yeah, when you're 1-8 I'd say winning by double digits is probably not something you've done too much lol...

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah... Be happy lol. You'll probably get clowned in the WildCard,  but you do NOT wanna be where we are. :ols:

Maybe it wouldn't be too bad for them though. The last time they were where we are they picked Elliot. The last time we were where we are now the Rams used our draft pick.

7 minutes ago, Destino said:
That’s just incredible.

What a freaking awesome spin move by him too.... Remember when RG3 ran for 76 yards? .... would love to see those days again. 

26 minutes ago, slinky said:

come on JETS!

Looks like they are about to score another TD. :)

13 minutes ago, zskins said:

What a freaking awesome spin move by him too.... Remember when RG3 ran for 76 yards? .... would love to see those days again. 

Sorry, I don’t hate you but I hate you. What could’ve been had egos not got in the way. RGIII, Shanny, Danny, Bruce. We were so close, and now we’re a mess, just like we’ve always been. Meanwhile the Ravens took our best trick and are running to a Super Bowl with it. 

Archived