Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US and Iran Relations (News and Discussion)

visionary

I fully expect a huge tactical missile event taking place soon. Like when Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom started.  Trump trolls, person responds, then he goes in on them.  It's his nature, who he is.  We are at war already, as far as I'm concerned. If Trump doesn't respond with a vengeance, I will be shocked.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I fully expect a huge tactical missile event taking place soon. Like when Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom started.  Trump trolls, person responds, then he goes in on them.  It's his nature, who he is.  We are at war already, as far as I'm concerned. If Trump doesn't respond with a vengeance, I will be shocked.

I also suspect while all this goes down he will be golfing.

What keeps going through my head is Iran must be really pissed at Russia right now. They've been longstanding allies who've worked around sanctions and made deal after deal. How Putin allowed his puppet to get away with this must be driving Iran crazy even if they understand that ultimately Russia's schemes are designed to benefit Russia and attacking the U.S. Iran/getting into a war of convenience with Iran is an incredible Christmas gift to Moscow especially if it's done in a way where somehow the US is understood to be the bad guy.

31 minutes ago, Burgold said:

What keeps going through my head is Iran must be really pissed at Russia right now. They've been longstanding allies who've worked around sanctions and made deal after deal. How Putin allowed his puppet to get away with this must be driving Iran crazy even if they understand that ultimately Russia's schemes are designed to benefit Russia and attacking the U.S. Iran/getting into a war of convenience with Iran is an incredible Christmas gift to Moscow especially if it's done in a way where somehow the US is understood to be the bad guy.

Maybe to fix things with Iran, Putin will pass along a certain video of the White House Resident in a hotel room in Russia...

• Haha 1

Is Trump ok?  I’m watching his address on Iran and he’s slurring a few words and is clearly out of breath.  Weird.

What he had to say was bull****.  Trying to blame the Obama administration for literally funding Iran’s terrorism and missile attacks.  Facts never get in the way for this guy.

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Is Trump ok?  I’m watching his address on Iran and he’s slurring a few words and is clearly out of breath.  Weird.

I don't think he's been okay for years. Not kidding. He's delivered so many irrational speeches full of nonsequitors. He's always sounded a little off, deadened when he reads something prepared.

• Like 1

He can't take responsibility for anything that he doesn't view as great. But if it is great, even if he had nothing to do with it. He wants all the credit.

Of course, the strikes had nothing to do with what I ordered in the past week. It was this guy.

He has Obama Derangement Syndrome. 

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

A population of very stable geniuses.

*people not knowing where Iran is*

*Sees people marking UK as Iran*

OH COME ON.

Also how tf do so many people think Iran is a Balkan state?

Edited by DogofWar1

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

*Sees people marking UK at Iran*

OH COME ON.

Also how tf do so many people think Iran is a Balkan state?

Some even labeled a body of water. These people specifically should have their drivers licenses revoked.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

A population of very stable geniuses.

I’m amused by the guesses that fall within various bodies of water.  It’s one thing to not know where a country is, another to fail so entirely at reading a map that you can’t tell what parts represent land.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1