Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US and Iran Relations (News and Discussion)

visionary

Where does the Presidential powers vs. Congress fall when it comes to war, under the "War on Terror" stuff?  Is it as simple as Congress revoking the previous power they handed over?  If it is, ok fine.  However, what if Trump, like everything else, just chooses to do what he wants regardless?

Imminent Threat: Impeachment? Poll numbers?

Edited by NoCalMike

1 hour ago, Larry said:

One of the 28% liberal elite, huh?

close

i usually write in as "poor white independent misanthrope of germanic heritage raised in alaska by a pack of randos"

i never get any robo calls

• Haha 2

I welcome these 15 minutes of questioning by of some members of the GOP recognizing what was likely false justifications for the strike in Iran. 

Will it last past the week? I have my doubts. 

"We don't need dissension"  LOL.  History repeating itself. 

Yeah, it's a perfect demonstration of how useless Rubio is as an elected official.

Goes into briefing, comes out swinging that the briefing was great.

Fellow GOPer, not a dissident at all comes out and says the briefing was terrible and the administration specifically told people to say what Rubio was saying.

Rubio is an embarrassment to Florida, which is really impressive since they're the state of the infamous "Florida man..."

• Like 1

Yawn...

The bad guy got what he deserved and Iran offered a whimper as a response. Move on folks.

proxy war has been happening and will likely continue to happen so that’s a net zero.

good to see pelosi is voting on something that doesn’t matter anymore. Limiting his actions on Iran after he says he doesn’t plan any further military action on Iran. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Yawn...

The bad guy got what he deserved and Iran offered a whimper as a response. Move on folks.

that take is pretty damn myopic

I wish i lived in a world in which I could reasonably think that would be their only response

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Yawn...

proxy war has been happening and will likely continue to happen so that’s a net zero.

good to see pelosi is voting on something that doesn’t matter anymore. Limiting his actions on Iran after he says he doesn’t plan any further military action on Iran. 

Somehow I imagine the briefing went about like this response.

"Move along folks, nothing to see here"

That kind of foreign policy never breeds problems in the future. 😳

13 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Yawn...

This is a pretty short sighted view, lol.

12 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

They literally just gave Congress a briefing where they told GOPers to not question the President on Iran and that they'd create a justification for war if they needed one.

Him not planning any further military action on Iran right now is like me not planning to eat any more of that buffalo blue cheese dip in my fridge.

It's a matter of when, not if.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Yeah, it's a perfect demonstration of how useless Rubio is as an elected official.

Goes into briefing, comes out swinging that the briefing was great.

Fellow GOPer, not a dissident at all comes out and says the briefing was terrible and the administration specifically told people to say what Rubio was saying.

Rubio is an embarrassment to Florida, which is really impressive since they're the state of the infamous "Florida man..."

He has always been an empty suit. Nothing will change and he should never be considered a serious POTUS candidate again.

1 minute ago, visionary said:

rand Paul is useful for one thing. We are seeing it now.

edit: I guess two things since he seems to make a good punching bag. Too soon?

Edited by Hersh
  • Haha 1