Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

Market for Trent seems to have dried up.  We either give him away or he plays in Washington next year.  I understand the new CBA makes holding out very difficult, so he'll play until he's hurt enough to sit out and then walk next year. This entire process was mangled by both sides.

So far 5-1 with my O/U Draft Props, only miss was Wirfs at U8.5, way off on that. Suspect I'll miss on plenty of others props going forward, but at worst w/round 1, my O/U's will wind up 5-2 or 6-1, I only have one left, Jordan Love at O19.5. Other props are kind of sketchy though, so hopefully I do okay. 

Phew, was dreading Lamb ending up in Denver. 

7 minutes ago, The Consigliere said:

So far 5-1 with my O/U Draft Props, only miss was Wirfs at U8.5, way off on that. Suspect I'll miss on plenty of others props going forward, but at worst w/round 1, my O/U's will wind up 5-2 or 6-1, I only have one left, Jordan Love at O19.5. Other props are kind of sketchy though, so hopefully I do okay. 

Phew, was dreading Lamb ending up in Denver. 

Eagles are said to be in love with Lamb, lets see if they move up to get him or sit back and take either him or Jefferson from LSU.

2 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

Don't want to think about Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb.

That's a great threesome for sure but I'm glad Dallas went WR instead of other areas where they really need help. Lamb is a luxury pick in a deep WR draft in my opinion. They could've grabbed the top safety or linebacker but didn't. How will Dak keep all of those WR's and Zeke happy? This screams of being a Jerry Jones pick.

2 minutes ago, LightningBuggs said:

We’re getting closer to a “Welcome to the Redskins Trent Williams” thread. 

I hope we use Trent to model are new uniforms this season...kinda like a community service payoff to chip away at the fines he accrued. 

No, I did not hear we're getting new uniforms, but if we do, Trent needs to be the model....

Archived