Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

I wonder how likely a trade is now. Could Rivera say screw it and force Williams to play out his contract?

Probably will have to take the low ball offer.......don't see anything more than a 3rd right now. 

If it’s true that the Vikings, Jets, and Browns were the only teams chasing Trent then all that has to happen to complete the trifecta is the Vikings taking Wirfs or Cleveland or Jones if they fall to their pick. If so welcome back Trent to the Redskins? I guess will see.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
1 minute ago, dswerdlw said:

Could the following teams who did not pick an OT be in play: Chargers, Cardinals, Jaguars?

You never know but I don’t recall any leaks of those teams having true interest. Arizona just paid big money for Humphries so I don’t know if they pay another tackle big money, too.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You never know but I don’t recall any leaks of those teams having true interest. Arizona just paid big money for Humphries so I don’t know if they pay another tackle big money, too.

Yeah, Chargers would make the most sense of the three I mentioned. They traded Okung for a guard.

2 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Don't sleep on the Bucs, they are on a roll bringing in proven vets, and they would do well to bring in Trent to protect Princess Brady.

My guess is they take Wirfs

Don't sleep on the Bucs, they are on a roll bringing in proven vets, and they would do well to bring in Trent to protect Princess Brady.

They just traded up one spot.  Almost surely for Wirfs.

You got wonder if Trent and his agent have completely turned off every team in the league with the way they put the screws to the Skins? This is a pro bowl caliber player that no one wants and would rather go with unproven rookies.....pretty telling.

• Like 1

You got wonder if Trent and his agent have completely turned off every team in the league with the way they put the screws to the Skins? This is a pro bowl caliber player that no one wants and would rather go with unproven rookies.....pretty telling.

He should’ve fired his agent guys a moron!

2 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Worst case, he can play or he can sit out again. No reason to give him away. 

Damn right! And by the way you still owe us 8 million in fines from last year before you report. Helmet fitting is July 8th, see you then.

• Like 1
  • TK locked this topic