Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:


Good to hear. Where’d he say this?

Why was he crying, cause he won't be here to play with him? Seriously, I love CT but he is always hurt, maybe he comes back on the cheap?

Great news about Trent if true.....kudos to Dan for addressing the entire situation.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Why was he crying, cause he won't be here to play with him? Seriously, I love CT but he is always hurt, maybe he comes back on the cheap?

Great news about Trent if true.....kudos to Dan for addressing the entire situation.

Chris is good dude. But he talks like his feelings is hurt on just about every interview. Plus he's always hurt.

 

He also talked about feeling bad about Hess and the others being let go. But when ask if he had spoken with Gruden since he was let go. He replied no. To me, for a guy that virtually cried like he lost his bike when Gruden got fired, you'd think he would have at least picked up the phone to see how Gruden's coaching search was going.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, carex said:

a potential landing spot for any of our OL who are FA or want to be traded

Potentially another team we see deep in the playoffs with former skins players..that's ok though..I have a feeling these current skins players will start seeing the playoffs now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Potentially another team we see deep in the playoffs with former skins players..that's ok though..I have a feeling these current skins players will start seeing the playoffs now.

The Browns are as dysfunctional as the Redskins. 
 

Until I see them get out of their own way, I won’t believe it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The Browns are as dysfunctional as the Redskins. 
 

Until I see them get out of their own way, I won’t believe it.

I think nothing will ever quite outdo the Detroit Pistons winning their championship with a roster that was 75% ex-Wizard players.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Burgold said:

I think nothing will ever quite outdo the Detroit Pistons winning their championship with a roster that was 75% ex-Wizard players.

Not a big basketball fan besides the Wizards how many other teams have never won a championship? 

Edited by nonniey
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Not a big basketball fan besides the Wizards how many other teams have never won a championship? 

The interesting thing about that team was that its core were all Wizards players. More than half its starting lineup were players the Wizards either traded away or failed to re-sign. It's not that the Wiz didn't win. It's that they had all the pieces of a winner and someone else won with their team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nonniey said:

Not a big basketball fan besides the Wizards how many other teams have never won a championship? 

 

Washington won in 1978 as the Bullets. 

Clippers, Jazz ,Nuggets, Grizzlies, Pacers, Nets, Suns, Hornets, Timberwolves, Pelicans, Sacramento Kings, Atlanta Hawks, and the Magic have never won. OkC won when they were the Seattle Supersonics but never as the Thunder.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A question for all you fellow Redskins fanatics, what happens with the 12.5m Trent Williams didn't get paid for 2019, and what happens to his 12.5m for 2020. If we release or trade him do we get the whole 25m back on our cap figure for this year?. 

 

HTTR 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markmills67 said:

A question for all you fellow Redskins fanatics, what happens with the 12.5m Trent Williams didn't get paid for 2019, and what happens to his 12.5m for 2020. If we release or trade him do we get the whole 25m back on our cap figure for this year?. 

 

HTTR 


pretty sure we got the bulk of the 2019 amount back. His cap hits shows as ~3mil, that may still be up for debate but looks like we got ~9mil back.

 

wed also get the full 12.5mil back if he’s not on the team in 2020.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:


pretty sure we got the bulk of the 2019 amount back. His cap hits shows as ~3mil, that may still be up for debate but looks like we got ~9mil back.

 

wed also get the full 12.5mil back if he’s not on the team in 2020.

Is that 9m included in the 48m cap space we have before cuts and trades?. 

 

HTTR 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Is that 9m included in the 48m cap space we have before cuts and trades?. 

 

HTTR 

 

I could have interpreted this wrong, but I believe they have not defined the amount of CAP space they will carry over. They have to wait till the season is officially over and all the  bonuses are paid out. That can adjust your CAP. Some teams have actually lost CAP - we did a few years ago - not the penalties, it was a couple $M. 

 

At this point they know what the number is - but it's not included in places like Overthecap. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:


yes it is, both spotrac and over the cap have already revised Trents 2019 cap number to reflect his holdout period. 

 

They have shown what his CAP number is now but have they added that to the overall CAP with the rest of the rollover? I am not sure they have. Not sure they haven't to be fair. And has the entire matter been through the system - meaning have the Redskins been awarded that CAP? I know they have not spent it yet but could they still be made to pay him? 

 

I am asking as i do not know. I have not seen a thing on it. I will say this, any agreement that leads to him coming back I would think would include at least some of that money be paid to him in some form or another. Probably need to wait to see how this plays out before we know the full CAP impact. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TK locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...