Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

You let him pull the same BS next year then franchise tag him 3 years in a row. He can have his freedom at age 35 five years since he played football or he can retire. That’s assuming he doesn’t get popped for a failed drug test with all the free time.  That’s the hardball that needs to be played. Al Davis did it with Marcus Allen and Bruce worked for Al. 

Screw the second round pick. I want him to suffer....

He plays for the Redskins, he already suffers.

1 hour ago, desertbeagle85 said:

i don't know where you posted that, but I believe that it's absolutely false. No way Dunbar is worth a 1st rd pick. The guy gets hurt a lot and is good at times not great. No way we would get a 1st for him. 

he got hurt last year, I checked and that's really the only time he's had a significant injury

26 minutes ago, carex said:

he got hurt last year, I checked and that's really the only time he's had a significant injury

What's significant to you? He's already missed 2 games this year and I believe he's missed at least 3 games or more every year. 

39 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Where and when? Family, when mocking the Redskins.

So your telling me your family is the one that told you Dunbar would fetch a 1st Rd pick from a number of teams? That's like me saying my family said that the league thinks Bruce Allen is a great GM. 

4 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

What's significant to you? He's already missed 2 games this year and I believe he's missed at least 3 games or more every year. 

nope, last year was the only year he missed more than three.  His first year he started on the PS, and missed two games after he came off it as a healthy scratch, the next year he missed two games with a concussion, the year after just one

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

No seriously my family works for the NFL and the word is Bruce is a great GM. Many teams would trade a 1st Rd pick to the Skins for him. 🙄😂

People like you are good reason to stay off the board. You talk down to people, mock people, call people liars ... without any reason, without asking anything, without a hint of a clue as to what you’re talking about. 

And when I make light of your nonsense, you complain to mods.

Enjoy your night.

Go Nats

BDE48A00-6B1B-4368-8B68-C719638DE4BA.gif

22 minutes ago, volsmet said:

People like you are good reason to stay off the board. You talk down to people, mock people, call people liars ... without any reason, without asking anything, without a hint of a clue as to what you’re talking about. 

Enjoy your night.

Go Nats

I asked you where you got your information and you said family. I'm sorry that's no different than a reporter saying I have a source. When they never actually give who there source is. I have never seen anyone talk about trading Dunbar or asking to trade for Dunbar. So for you to come in here and say that there are a number of teams that would give up a 1st rd pick for him. Sounds like BS to me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

11 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

I asked you where you got your information and you said family. I'm sorry that's no different than a reporter saying I have a source. When they never actually give who there source is. I have never seen anyone talk about trading Dunbar or asking to trade for Dunbar. So for you to come in here and say that there are a number of teams that would give up a 1st rd pick for him. Sounds like BS to me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

78072D32-FD51-4D0C-9B73-3BA30FD7BC8A.gif

1 hour ago, volsmet said:

Enjoy your night.

Go Nats

BDE48A00-6B1B-4368-8B68-C719638DE4BA.gif

Im liking this Soto kid.  So now I need a McLaurin and a Soto jersey.

Just a thought... Regardless of the trade we barter, we are trading rights to him as a player. To me, THAT is the value. 1 year or 2 years left on a deal he signed with us is kind of a moot point. He will need to be extended regardless. Getting a dance partner was likely impossible in season as the inner workings of his new contract would need to be hashed out- AND he'd have to pass a physical. Well... Him playing this game, he fails our pvysical he fails all physicals. If he is physically unable to play- whos gonna want to sign him?

TW could be ****ing himself out of all the money for this year and his final big hual contract. 

He expects us to believe that its been nearly a year since he tried a helmet on? If he cant play- retire?

Never could see a good end game in this for him, and it trully eludes me now. Like, get traded and hope that team makes you the highest paid tackle again at age 33+? Maybe its a genius move- we just dont know what that is yet. So far this is dumb af for both parties. 

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I know the timing of his return looks like he planned it that way along, but I wonder how much his return has to do with his old position coach now being HC.

Well he has been the HC for a couple of weeks and Trent still only showed up at the deadline. So I guess not that much.

2 hours ago, Panninho said:

Well he has been the HC for a couple of weeks and Trent still only showed up at the deadline. So I guess not that much.

And doesn't appear to want to play for the Skins now anyhow so what difference does it make if Callahan is coach.

14 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Agree with this. And Trent doesnt care about the money. He cares about getting credit for the year. And the Redskins are not going to pay him. The NFI list will protect them on that front. As lang as Trent doesnt push for the money the Skins cant do a damn thing. I am not going to bash the Skins for not trading him yesterday though. It appears the offers were trash. Someone might be willing to give up a first after the season. So I am glad they didnt take nothing for him. I am however pissed he wasnt traded right after training camp. They could have gotten a decent haul then most likely. And it is just another example of just how worthless Bruce really is.

Last I heard the Browns offered a 1st...

I wonder if the skins knew he wouldn't pass a physical because he couldn't comfortably wear a helmet, so therefore knew that it was useless to try to trade him.  Or maybe that's assuming Bruce has any capacity for actually thinking things through.  

Archived