Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

This would be in almost every Dem ad and supporting PAC ad for the next year if I were making them. Could be used so many different ways. Asking Lindsey if he's been blackmailed. Just saying you agree with him. Just playing the clip with nothing else. Make it so he can't go in front of anybody without this being asked about. 

20 minutes ago, Mooka said:

I've heard this Us vs Me nonsense nonstop.

No one wants to simply ask the GOP what the favor was?

Not to mention that not a single GOPer during this entire process has offered up any examples of "Ukrainian corruption" that Trump was interested in investigating. 

Any of our right-wing buddies on the forums a little confused as to why Rudy can go on Fox News and throw out slanders and accusations and expect everyone to just go along with it, yet for some reason........can't say all of this same stuff under oath?  If he is so willing to "expose the truth" to the American people with magical documents from "people I talked to" why is he not willing to go testify under oath to all of it?

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

This would be in almost every Dem ad and supporting PAC ad for the next year if I were making them. Could be used so many different ways. Asking Lindsey if he's been blackmailed. Just saying you agree with him. Just playing the clip with nothing else. Make it so he can't go in front of anybody without this being asked about. 

Been saying for a while, the Dems PR team is about as effective as.......well just about any part of Trumps administration.

After watch "the report" on Netflix and it shows McCain going maverick in the end about torture and the CIA makes me wonder if he would be the lone voice of dissent from the right during this bull****.

Still boggles the mind that every damn Rep who ran for Potus only to see independent Trump assume their party brand and win not be all about his ousting to take the party back.  Bunch of spineless assholes....I'm looking at you  Romney and Cruz you pieces of ****.

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

You’d destroy American institutions rather than have policies with them you don’t like. 

this is what we have in this country. 

the institutions are tougher than you give them credit for.....but destroying a few things can be therapeutic at times. 🙈

Archived