Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

missed a perfect chance to redirect towards Trump. I know shes a professional but I woulda done it. "Just like the President of our country, he may say some mean things on Social Media, but that doesnt mean hes biased or against the subject of his tweets. RIGHT ****!?" 

Rep Turner adding all those newspaper reports for the record, was so proud of himself. Him and Gym Jordan exchanged nods and smiles as if they just did something meaningful. That’s how dumb these Representatives are. They have the mindset of middle school kids at a mock hearing.

My gawd Marie Yovanovitch is an intelligent woman and she was obviously a huge asset in the state department.  Damn anyone trying to ruin her reputation or paint her in a bad light. And a double FU to Pompeo for being a scared little b**** and cowering to Trump by not coming out and publicly defending her against attacks.  Absolutely disgusting.

8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Rep Turner adding all those newspaper reports for the record, was so proud of himself. Him and Gym Jordan exchanged nods and smiles as if they just did something meaningful. That’s how dumb these Representatives are. They have the mindset of middle school kids at a mock hearing.

And he wasted his entire time rambling about something John Kerry did in 2004. These people have nothing to say.

Democrats have a done a great job at hammering the smear campaign done to Yovanovitch.  They've definitely been more sharp than the first day and Republicans haven't really been able to offer even a half decent rebuttal. It helps that she's been a great witness. 

Archived