Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

Knowing Ron Rivera and his time in San Diego, he kept tabs with SDST's HC Rocky Long who had an old school smash mouth NFL power running system at state..The Aztecs could only do one thing and that was run the ball. Dude blocked for Donnel Pumphrey and Rashaad Penny. While both have struggled in the NFL being out here in San Diego I know that Oline never got the credit they deserved for making those two look better than they actually were.. Played Guard and Center.. I dig this pick.. A flex Center/guard whose awesome at run blocking..

My bad he was better at pass blocking.... decent at run blocking..

5 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I’d never take a guy with that profile over Muti. If Ismael hits, he’s a below average iOL. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Take injuries out of consideration, and I think Ismael over Muti is a pick for scheme.  Muti is a power guy who wouldn't be a great fit for an outside zone heavy team.  Pretty sure Ismael is zone guy.

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

That is a pretty ugly write up of Ismael there. Wonder who liked him in the building?

Our OL coach, essentially, drafted Dennis Daley - so I’m assuming it’s Matsko’s guy. He, purportedly, likes Onwenu, who has the opposite profile. 🤷🏻‍♂️

12 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

They're 30 min behind on highlights packages for all the picks that didn't have pre-determined fan segments. They do those and then jump back to going over the older picks in order. That's why they just hit AGG 

Thats absurd. Its obviously a conspiracy because they don't immediately talk about one of the worst teams in the league new back up center.

8 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Where is our weakness that we needed an OG/C?

Lolwut dude?

9 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I think we're switching to a zone blocking scheme.

Makes sense. I think we'll be mostly a quick hit moving offense. 

Archived