Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

3 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Maybe planning a three way trade where we get the 3rd and Lions get the 5th.

That is my ideal scenario. I mean please make just this happen. Miami needs to believe someone else wants to undercut them by jumping into #2 .

17 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Great stuff here, SIP. Love a guy with that kind of production in the SEC. Hits all of the statistical checkmarks, dominator rating, breakout age. Has size. Is physical. Could he be a rich man's Kelvin Harmon? I agree that with that meniscus injury, his inability to participate in the Senior Bowl, and the number of WR prospects, that this guy could drop. I wish we had a million 4th round picks this year. 

16 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I ask about Amik Robertson because, given the fact it's February and I'm not seeing him on many draft boards, I'm wondering if he could be another Jimmy Moreland type situation where he falls far below the round you expect.

You can never have too many guys that are fierce, heady, and have an eye for the ball. I also really like Amik Robertson. Someone to keep our eye on as the offseason progresses. I wonder what Moreland's chances are for a big second year jump. That would help us out so immensely. 

Thanks to the board here for putting me onto Clyde Edwards-Helaire. I think he's look great here. Any consensus on what round he's going in? Looks like a round 3-4 guy for me in this draft. I'd expect that the new regime isn't going to be as entirely tied to the current stable of running backs and their injury histories. We already know that Scott Turner can scheme an offense around passing the ball to the RB . 

11 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

One of the nice things about Hodgins is his extraordinarily high target rate makes his cut ups entertaining.  His TD catch in the Stanford game was one of my favorite plays of the season.  Just snatched the surefire interception right out of Paulson Adebo's belly.  He lit Adebo up that game.  Effortless separations and wins in contested catch situations.  They tried playing so much single coverage on him in that game and it just didn't work.  You need to give your CB deep zone help with him, or else just play him soft and trust your guy to make his tackles.  He's a stressful cover.

I remember being surprised that he was listed at 6'4.  I thought he was a lot shorter because of how explosive he is.  Good direction-changer and good speed.

I think he's one of the 50 best players in the class, but I'm on an island with that one.  Almost every big board I've seen has him somewhere from 120-180.  Him, Cephus, and Tyler Johnson are the three guys I'm hoping drop because of the depth of the class.  I'm eyeing one of them with our fourth or fifth round picks.

If I recall you watch a lot of PAC 12 games, I didn't watch any.  I was pure SEC-ACC, Big 10, Big 12 last season.  But yeah if I am like you watching a bunch of games in real time and you form an impression based on that, nothing beats that typically.

Over the years the dude's I fell for in real time watching the games have mostly turned out well.  I recall for example Dalvin Cook who just looked like a walking Madden RB to me when I watched Florida State games but was panned by some and seem to lose his luster with draft geeks as the draft approached because of his mediocre combine and some off the field stuff.  I recall the conversation on the draft thread about whether he can conquer his fumble issues among other things and some wanted to pass on him.  But for me I couldn't get over what I saw when watching them at the time during the season.  My infatuation with Guice was similar story among other players.

So my point is if you watched a bunch of Hodgins and loved him in real time, you are probably right.  For me I just watched 3 games and liked what I saw but didn't fall hard.  But 3 games isn't much.    The WR that's a mid round type (or so have the draft geeks pegged him) that strikes me the most right now is Bryan Edwards.  That dude really popped for me watching him for reasons I explained in my write up.  As a mid round TE (5th round) -- O'Grady really popped for me notwithstanding his off the field issues.  As a 4th round type RB, Edwards-Helaire really pops when I watch him -- so dynamic but the passing weapon component to his game IMO makes him especially dangerous.  Edwards-Helaire would be an example for me of a guy who popped watching him in real time. 

I am usually hyped about the 2nd round.  And maybe because I am training my mind to look past that round because we don't have a pick there -- I've become really intrigued by the talent in the 3rd-5th rounds.   The quandary that likely pops up is often if you got a high 3rd round pick, a player lands there that currently we think is a late first-early 2nd type.  And if so do you take that guy or trade down and accumulate more mid round capital?  Impossible for me to say what I'd want to do now since I don't know what player will be there but its just about a given that it will be a player we won't expect.

55 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Great stuff here, SIP. Love a guy with that kind of production in the SEC. Hits all of the statistical checkmarks, dominator rating, breakout age. Has size. Is physical. Could he be a rich man's Kelvin Harmon? I agree that with that meniscus injury, his inability to participate in the Senior Bowl, and the number of WR prospects, that this guy could drop. I wish we had a million 4th round picks this year. 

Thanks to the board here for putting me onto Clyde Edwards-Helaire. I think he's look great here. Any consensus on what round he's going in? Looks like a round 3-4 guy for me in this draft. I'd expect that the new regime isn't going to be as entirely tied to the current stable of running backs and their injury histories. We already know that Scott Turner can scheme an offense around passing the ball to the RB . 

You are talking about 2 of my favorite players in the draft.  Though Bryan Edwards is a new one on that front, it's since yesterday with him.   😀  I like watching players who play the same position back to back, etc because its easier for me to do apples to apples.  So that's why I am watching a lot of WR and TE.  And on that front Edwards to my eyes pops  some among the crowd of the 2nd tier receivers.  He's a fun watch.    I haven't really studied where he's falling in mocks but I'd guess somewhere in the 3rd thru 5th. 

Edwards-Helaire struck me for the first time in a big way watching the Alabama game, he was a one man wrecking crew.  I am actually a fan of RBs who aren't that tall.  Tougher for D lineman to see, lower center of gravity.  LSU lined him up like a receiver often.   He has great hands.  A poor man's Christian McCaffrey IMO.   Seems like mocks have him late 2nd-early 3rd.  But running backs often fall.   I wonder though if he will fall because he fits the modern day RB prototype in that he's such a passing weapon, too.

8 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Table below is proof of what @Skinsinparadise has been saying.  

Embarrassing.  This is why you draft Young.

It's unbelievable how this team doesn't do the superstar-elite player thing.   20 years.  Sean was IMO for one season.  RG3 for one season.   Trent sort of.  But that's really it IMO.  Dan is the only owner without winning over 10 games in the last 20 plus years but the All Pro thing is another weird component of the lack of success he has had.  Some seem to discount that this team has lacked star power because of Dan's FA binging back in the day.  But all he did then is land aging stars not current All Pro types.  Yeah Bruce Smith back in the day was great.  Just like Adrain Peterson who is still good but isn't elite.  5 years before he was,  

I don't like the conversation to get twisted when I highlight the lack of star power part of IMO this team bleeding fans because its a side plot point to me and has nothing to do with why I want Chase Young.   But to me its an interesting plot component to it.  And some of that is from living in South Florida which is sort of a mecca for having fans from all around the country.  When I wear Redskins gear, I get into a lot of conversations that pop up randomly.  

At least in my circle watching my kids and their peers, they are very player-star driven.  I don't know if it's because of the commercials, fantasy football, more kids wearing jerseys or whatever.  And its tough to miss that we get very little action in any top 100 list no matter who is making the lists -- current-players, sports writers, PFF, you name them.  We don't have dudes selling jerseys nationally.   We hardly ever get mentioned in national NFL shows and neither do our players.  I can go on and on.  I do think that's part of the soup of seeing some casual fans flee to other teams or check out.   And guys in the DMV like Finlay, Sheehan say the kids they see are often wearing jerseys of other teams, etc.

I think Chase would bring a needed star to jazz up a franchise that has lacked that in forever.  I don't think it was a coincidence that RG3 was the peak year in Dan's tenure as for buzz and fandom.  And my kids then were totally into it.  These days I have to work it to get them jazzed about this team.

And nope none of that has anything to do with the team and what I think Chase could bring as a player.  Chase the player is 100% why I want him here.  But I do think in addition this team will benefit from some buzz for a change to have a nationally relevant and hyped player.    And oddly enough yeah i do think he will help them get some next generation fans if he lives up to his hype. 

7 hours ago, volsmet said:

I love Lewis & Weaver. 😕

Weaver at least has a chance because he was a good and super productive college player.  The problem is he doesn't have a natural NFL position because he doesn't have an NFL body.  He's a natural three technique whose frame already looks heavy at 265.  I think he's going to struggle to transition to the NFL and find a heavy role in a scheme.

Lewis was one of my least favorite highly-touted guy that I watched this year.  His problem is the exact opposite of Weaver's.  Kid can't play at all, and I think the only reason he's getting NFL looks is because of his body.  I don't think he has any skill or feel for the game and I think he's going to be a major project for his NFL coaches.  The raw, natural talent is there to become a good player, but it is so hard to catch up to the competition when you're starting from so far behind.  It's a bad recipe to pick him in round one or two because the expectations are going to be way out of sync with his capacity.  He should be going in like the fifth round, where people will tolerate a project.

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You are talking about 2 of my favorite players in the draft.  Though Bryan Edwards is a new one on that front, it's since yesterday with him.   

Edwards-Helaire struck me for the first time in a big way watching the Alabama game.  LSU lined him up like a receiver often.   He has great hands.  A poor man's Christian McCaffrey IMO.  

One of the nice things about both of those players is that their eval is easier because you can go and watch them play Alabama and Clemson and all of those good SEC teams. 

Having a RB is a weapon in the passing game really adds a lot to an offense. Especially if that guy can also pass block. We haven't had that here in a while. 

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think Chase would bring a needed star to jazz up a franchise that has lacked that in forever.  I don't think it was a coincidence that RG3 was the peak year in Dan's tenure as for buzz and fandom.  And my kids then were totally into it.  These days I have to work it to get them jazzed about this team.

If Haskins develops and Young is as good as advertised, it's really going to help our FA recruiting. A competent coaching staff and QB and a defense with some star power will really make us a more attractive FA destination for guys like Tyrann Mathieu, etc. 

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Weaver at least has a chance because he was a good and super productive college player.  The problem is he doesn't have a natural NFL position because he doesn't have an NFL body.  He's a natural three technique whose frame already looks heavy at 265.  I think he's going to struggle to transition to the NFL and find a heavy role in a scheme.

Lewis was one of my least favorite highly-touted guy that I watched this year.  His problem is the exact opposite of Weaver's.  Kid can't play at all, and I think the only reason he's getting NFL looks is because of his body.  I don't think he has any skill or feel for the game and I think he's going to be a major project for his NFL coaches.  The raw, natural talent is there to become a good player, but it is so hard to catch up to the competition when you're starting from so far behind.  It's a bad recipe to pick him in round one or two because the expectations are going to be way out of sync with his capacity.  He should be going in like the fifth round, where people will tolerate a project.

But Lewis played in the Catholic league, so I have him in my top 3.

Tee Higgins = star IMO.  My 4th favorite receiver in this group. I've watched Higgins plenty in real time but this is the first time I just watched him purely.  He's a dude if for some crazy reason he falls to the early 3rd round, I am taking him and not trading down. 

I also started to watch Shenault,  I got to watch him more before deciding on him but Shenault for sure is an athletic beast, big and fast, not sure about him being a polished receiver but I'll get to it, i am having a hard time digesting how to summarize him.

As for Higgins, he looks to me at times like AJ Green.  Like AJ he has a sick catch radius.  Maybe his hands aren't as consistent as AJ though.  But like AJ he has soft hands.  Higgins is tall and lanky yet has sneaky speed.  He's a deep threat, he catches things underneath.   He's not a bad run blocker I included a clip of that.  Good separation skills -- double moves.  Tracks deep balls well.  Can make contested catches.  Decent YAC guy but nothing killer on that front -- he's good when he already has a couple of steps on the defender and then he's difficult to catch.   Really well rounded receiver.  Played mostly X.  They tended to have him play inside on 4 receiver sets.

If I had to critique him is I wonder how well he'd play against really physically press corners considering he's thin for his height but I suspect he'd be fine.  Also for a dude who makes acrobatic catches, he also has some easy concentration type drops.

When he went up against Okudah he did better than I initially thought when watching the game originally.  I showed two clips where Higgins was stopped by Okudah but in one of them Higgins was making a contested catch right in front of him, it was just thrown out of bounds, another time Okudah got away with a hold.  But he made some catches head to head against Okudah. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 10.39.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 10.44.39 AM.png

6 minutes ago, terpskins10 said:

I work with Bryan Edwards’s dad so I’ve been watching a lot of his games. I’m surprised he isn’t getting more hype given his productivity and measureables. Would be pumped to see us pick him up. 

Yeah, I wasn’t super impressed on first watching him, but man - his qb was pretty terrible.  After watching him more, I really like him.  He and Tyler Johnson are at the top of that tier of receivers - just after the top handful (haven’t watched much of Justin Jefferson, and nothing of Shenault/Raegor).  

@Skinsinparadise I love Higgins.  Contested catches, soft hands, great catch radius, size and I think he’s going to time quite well - dude is fast and explosive for his size.  My only real concern with him is the limited number of routes they had him run.  

Mims is right there with Higgins for me.  Very similar game to Higgins, though (IIRC) he looked a little feistier as a blocker.  Poor qb situation played a big part in being viewed as a lesser prospect, IMO.  I’ve said before - he was in a similar situation to Higgins in terms of the route tree, but since he impressed on this front for the Senior Bowl, I’m all over him.  If either fell to 3.2, I’d be running to the podium.  I think they’re both gone by mid-2nd though... if not the 1st.  

2 hours ago, skinny21 said:

Yeah, I wasn’t super impressed on first watching him, but man - his qb was pretty terrible.  After watching him more, I really like him.  He and Tyler Johnson are at the top of that tier of receivers - just after the top handful (haven’t watched much of Justin Jefferson, and nothing of Shenault/Raegor).  

I haven't watched Tyler Johnson but will get to him.  But yeah Edwards I like for sure.

@Skinsinparadise I love Higgins.  Contested catches, soft hands, great catch radius, size and I think he’s going to time quite well - dude is fast and explosive for his size.  My only real concern with him is the limited number of routes they had him run.  

I didn't really study his routes.  but off my memory -- quick outs, slants, digs, crossers. go routes, corner routes.  Like I said I was actually impressed with how he played versus Okudah on rewatch and I didn't feel that way when I initially watched.

Mims is right there with Higgins for me.  Very similar game to Higgins, though (IIRC) he looked a little feistier as a blocker.  Poor qb situation played a big part in being viewed as a lesser prospect, IMO.  I’ve said before - he was in a similar situation to Higgins in terms of the route tree, but since he impressed on this front for the Senior Bowl, I’m all over him.  If either fell to 3.2, I’d be running to the podium.  I think they’re both gone by mid-2nd though... if not the 1st.  

I like Mims a lot among my 2nd tier grouping.  I do like Higgins more.  I do think there will be some good choices at TE and Wr in the 3rd-5th range. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I haven't watched Tyler Johnson but will get to him.  But yeah Edwards I like for sure.

Tyler Johnson seems like just a really safe pick, IMO.  A steady Eddie - a guy you trust to do everything right.  But he doesn’t have the ceiling some of these top guys have.  Day 1 starter if you have need of one, but probably not as a #1.  

I didn't really study his routes.  but on my memory -- quick outs, slants, digs, crossers. go routes, corner routes.  Like I said I was actually impressed with who he played versus Okudah on rewatch and I didn't feel that way when I initially watched.

Haven’t studied them either to be honest, I’ve just read as much from multiple sources.  

I like Mims a lot among my 2nd tier grouping.  I do like Higgins more.  I do think there will be some good choices at TE and Wr in the 3rd-5th range. 

Out of curiosity, who do you have in tier 1 vs tier 2?

On 2/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, HTTRDynasty said:

We’ll have 4 players on this list if we take Young. Could have been 5 with Derwin 😥

Brandon Scherff and Jonathan Allen honorable mentions. We could have had Maurice Hurst for nothing. Where did he go? In the 5th? I hate this team's propensity to draft for need and not just grab talent. Hurst has been predictably good. 

I'm honestly not sure how sour I am about missing out on Derwin James. I honestly think that with Derwin James on board, we win at least one more game this year and miss out on Chase Young. I'd rather have the DE than the S. 

I found this bit on Reuben Foster interesting:

"LINEBACKER

Reuben Foster, Alabama; Roquan Smith, Georgia

Honorable mention: Myles Jack, UCLA; Isaiah Simmons, Clemson

USATSI_10532310.jpg Jan 8, 2018; Atlanta, GA, USA; Alabama Crimson Tide quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (13) runs the ball as Georgia Bulldogs linebacker Roquan Smith (3) defends during the third quarter in the 2018 CFP national championship college football game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Butch Dill-USA TODAY Sports

Ahh, what could have been with Foster? His tape from 2016 was in another stratosphere from other college linebackers, as he earned a 94.9 run-defense grade and 89.7 coverage grade. Talent has most certainly not been his downfall in the league. Smith similarly stuffed the stasheets the next season with grades of 90-plus in run defense, tackling, and coverage. He had a ridiculous 131 tackles that season with only six misses."

I think I would plan on sitting him all of this year like Bryce love. His injury is really no bigger than the one Jaylon Smith had. Next draft, take Micah Parsons and come back with Micah Parsons and Reuben Foster as the LB's in the nickel package. So much speed and explosion. 

48 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Out of curiosity, who do you have in tier 1 vs tier 2?

The guys I haven't studied yet that i want to get to studying are:  Shenault, Ayuk, T. Johnson, C. Johnson, Reagor (though watched him plenty in real time), J. Jefferson (also watched plenty in real time but I need to dive in more). G. Davis, J. Jennings

So leaving those receivers out for now, my first tier would be:

1. Ceedee Lamb

2. Jerry Jeudy

3. Henry Ruggs

4. Tee Higgins

The next tier of receivers to me are grouped pretty closely, I probably have to rewatch them to comfortable separate one from the other.  I can't recall a draft with so many receivers.  So for now I'll just group them in me liking more than the typical draft geek, less or about the same.

Me liking more than the typical draft guy:

Mims

Edwards

V. Jefferson

Me liking less than the typical draft guy

Hamler

J. Proche

People-Jones

Me liking about the same as the typical draft guy

Pittman

Hodgins (I like him a hair more than the typical draft guy)

KJ Hill

The thing is I like all of those receivers though depending on value as to where they'd land.   

18 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The guys I haven't studied yet that i want to get to studying are:  Shenault, Ayuk, T. Johnson, C. Johnson, Reagor (though watched him plenty in real time), J. Jefferson (also watched plenty in real time but I need to dive in more). G. Davis, J. Jennings

So leaving those receivers out for now, my first tier would be:

1. Ceedee Lamb

2. Jerry Jeudy

3. Henry Ruggs

4. Tee Higgins

The next tier of receivers to me are grouped pretty closely, I probably have to rewatch them to comfortable separate one from the other.  I can't recall a draft with so many receivers.  So for now I'll just group them in me liking more than the typical draft geek, less or about the same.

Me liking more than the typical draft guy:

Mims

Edwards

V. Jefferson

Me liking less than the typical draft guy

Hamler

J. Proche

People-Jones

Me liking about the same as the typical draft guy

Pittman

Hodgins (I like him a hair more than the typical draft guy)

KJ Hill

The thing is I like all of those receivers though depending on value as to where they'd land.   

Check out the WR from Texas.  I think he's good and should be considered in the 4th round. 

Laviska Shenault. He's the most confusing prospect for me.  Listening to just about every draft geek type, I am supposed to love him.  But watching him I could see loving his potential but he doesn't seem a polished receiver to me.   He's the best receiver I've seen used as a weapon from the framework of the Parris Campbell style where he's a quasi running back.  But as a pure receiver I don't get why he's lumped by some with Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb, etc. 

I get the swiss army knife profile.  They put the ball in his hands often including short yard situations.  Jet sweeps.  end arounds.  Handoffs.  Sort of Parris Campbell on that front.  Tougher inside runner than I think Parris is but Parris seemed more elusive in open space.  He also returns kicks, etc.

He looks like the prototype athlete for WR.  He's tall.  He's muscular.  He's fast.  He has good agility-elusiveness.   And he has moments.  But as a receiver I'd lump him in with the other 2nd tier guys and actually even less polished than some of them.  Yeah he's fast.  He's strong.  But at least the games I watched he often wasn't the guy coming through with the contested catch or making the acrobatic catch.  He was close.  He got some pass interference calls made on him.  He had a great kick return but then fumbled the ball.  The thing that grabs me about the top 4 receivers for me (Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Higgins) is they make big plays at big moments.    

With Shenault, I don't always get that feeling that he will consistently make big plays at least as a receiver.  He whiffed on some blocks, one of which got his QB sacked.  Had some easy drops. 

To me as pure receiver he's a high beta stock.  I see the point that if he evolves more as a receiver and then couples that with his ability to serve as a quasi running back -- there is no stopping him.    But I am not smart enough to project a guy that way.  I need to see the receiver do receiver things to make me comfortable if I am drafting him high.  And again its not that he's a bad receiver.  He's decent.  And I know he had a monster year as a junior so he clearly has things going for him but its hard for me to see watching him why he's obviously better than the slew of other good receivers in the draft let alone up there with the top great ones. 

I say this with the disclaimer, that I could see an Andy Reid type channeling a talent like that into the perfect weapon.  And it's possible that's how it unfolds. Maybe the dude is a juiced up Percy Harvin with better receiving skills?  I could see that.  And don't get me wrong, I'd like to have a weapon like that on this team.  I don't see him as a bust.  I think he can be a fun player.  But its tough for me to see why he's supposed to go 2-3 rounds higher than a bunch of the receivers who I like in this draft.   Though I admit he's hard dude for me to project. 

4 hours ago, Anselmheifer said:

I think I would plan on sitting him all of this year like Bryce love. His injury is really no bigger than the one Jaylon Smith had. Next draft, take Micah Parsons and come back with Micah Parsons and Reuben Foster as the LB's in the nickel package. So much speed and explosion. 

I'm pretty sure after this year Foster is due his 5th year option. This is the final year where he's "Cheap" ... I don't know if he would want to sit the season out if he's available to play.

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I did.  Q. Davis.  I like him.  I wrote up my report about him right before the Senior Bowl on this thread.  But thanks for reminding me, forgot to mention him on that list.  

Could be talking about Collin Johnson? Dudes like 6'5 from Texas. Davis is Texas A&M

Tyler Johnson, I am feeling lazy so just watched 2 games of his but I think I have a picture of him.  He sort of is the opposite as to hype versus Shenault from the draft geek types.  The analytic types like him.  The draft geek types for the most part not so much.  He gets bashed by them who say he's overrated and some of them have him in the 6th round or worse, etc.   

My take is he's in the mold of Michael Pittman.  Possession type receiver with good hands.  Really soft hands.   Big dude but not as big Pittman.   Long strider than Pittman and they both have moments where they can catch the deep ball but arguably the are more suited for the shorter-intermediate throws.    He doesn't have many moves to separate but does it well enough, can separate quick especially on out routes in the flat.  From what I saw he's not a YAC guy from the stand point of muscling past defenders draping on him but if he gets a beat on a defender he can run with the ball fairly well even if he doesn't have breakaway speed.   He's a tough dude, I posted a clip of him running a ball into the end zone and flipping his body forward to ensure he scores with clearly no fear of getting hurt. 

I like him as a blocker, he blocks at times with a mean streak.  He can really high point a ball well, I attached a clip here that shows it.  He played x but also played the slot plenty.  I think for both him and Pittman their 40 times will be key.  Like I said for Pittman its hard for me gauge the speed of long striders type.  But I'd guess they both time around the same area -- somewhere between 4.55 and 4.6.

I read somewhere that there are some concerns about Tyler's character.  I didn't feel like digging up what are those concerns but I'll get to it.  Conversely, I listened to Kiper-McShay's podcast today and in it McShay said he heard Pittman character wise is a really good person, very high character dude, who works hard.  They also said on another note that every NFL decision maker they've spoken to have told them Chase Young is the best player in the draft.

Back to Tyler, notwithstanding character issues, he's another player I like.  It's getting boring.  I panned a lot more guys last year than I have this year.  But I really really like the depth of this receiving corp.  I think it was DJ or some long time draft person who said this is the best depth they've ever seen at WR in their lifetime or something like that.  I see what they mean. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 8.30.32 PM.png

22 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I'm pretty sure after this year Foster is due his 5th year option. This is the final year where he's "Cheap" ... I don't know if he would want to sit the season out if he's available to play.

Could be talking about Collin Johnson? Dudes like 6'5 from Texas. Davis is Texas A&M

Maybe.  I mentioned though in that post C. Johnson was one of the players I've wanted to look at but I haven't yet.  So I presumed he was talking about a player I failed to mention.  Hence i thought of Davis who I forgot to include.  But you might be right.  Yeah I know Davis is A & M but since it was Texas its close enough.

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I did.  Q. Davis.  I like him.  I wrote up my report about him right before the Senior Bowl on this thread.  But thanks for reminding me, forgot to mention him on that list.  

Actually, it was WR Devin DuVernay.  

Archived