Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

For those who were paranoid.about Chase young going to the Giants, I think we can now start worrying about Isaiah Simmons going there.  Let's hope the Giants stay committed to the 3-4 and don't see Simmons as a good fit. 

If anyone drafts Andrew Thomas over Simmons, pure foolishness.

11 minutes ago, Ghedrick said:

Clemson's offense appear to be alot more open this evening.I seen alot of empty back fields and 5-7 step drops from LSU.You believe that they can get away with that if Chase was on the field?

Definitely not.  But they can run away from him/trap him when he squeezes/slide protection towards him like they did and effectively neutralize him.  You can't do anything against a QB like Burrow when he's dialed in like this.  The level of their impact isn't close.

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Did not know Derek Stingley of LSU is the grandson of Darryl Stingley of the Pats who was paralyzed in 1977 and died 12 years ago

Yeah it's crazy that after that happens, they weren't nervous about their kids playing football.

Just now, KillBill26 said:

For those who were paranoid.about Chase young going to the Giants, I think we can now start worrying about Isaiah Simmons going there.  Let's hope the Giants stay committed to the 3-4 and don't see Simmons as a good fit. 

If anyone drafts Andrew Thomas over Simmons, pure foolishness.

Meh...all part of being in the NFC east..the chess match continues the games go on the division to win I frickin love it....I'm guessing the skins will be competitive I    see the eagles regressing moans of Peterson needing to go the cowboys and McCarthy experiment not quite panning out and the giants a big question mark with there hiring...its fun watching these rookies compete..I enjoy Barkley for the giants..hes fun to watch...ya know when we're in the dumps and needing the skins to  ugggg lose and Barkley goes hay wire on the skins I kinda get a kick out of it..hes just that much fun...the loosing sucks but when we're competitive and they are it makes for theeee absolute best football in the NFL. The god fathers of the nfl...next to the cardinals being the oldest team ya got the giants and the skins aren't to far off..big history there.

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Definitely not.  But they can run away from him/trap him when he squeezes/slide protection towards him like they did and effectively neutralize him.  You can't do anything against a QB like Burrow when he's dialed in like this.  The level of their impact isn't close.

Well QB touches the ball every play so he is going to impact the game more.I believe LSU's playcalling would different if Chase was on the field. Burrow number don't look to good when he is getting hit.I doubt they would be able to spread out Ohio ST like this.Moss would be blocking alot more if Chase was on the field.

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Barkley goes hay wire on the skins I kinda get a kick out of it..hes just that much fun...

I would get a better kick out of it if Barkley was going haywire in the AFC west.

I'm not losing any sleep over who goes to our rivals, but man I'd hate to play Simmons twice a year.

Man that was a late flag.  Makes you wonder if the zebras want to keep it close.

3 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I would get a better kick out of it if Barkley was going haywire in the AFC west.

I'm not losing any sleep over who goes to our rivals, but man I'd hate to play Simmons twice a year.

Man that was a late flag.  Makes you wonder if the zebras want to keep it close.

I get what ya mean about it being nicer if Barkley was in a different conference...but that makes it funner when our d needs to stone wall his ass for a win...they did last year..once lol

60TDs, Cult of Colt is in shambles. I'd love to hear some of the offers Cincinnati will be getting. If we had the #1 pick and the Bengals had the #2 that would have been the perfect scenario. Trade down to the #2 spot for a 2nd this year and a 1st next year (at the very least). Still draft Chase Young lol. 

3 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

60TDs, Cult of Colt is in shambles. I'd love to hear some of the offers Cincinnati will be getting. If we had the #1 pick and the Bengals had the #2 that would have been the perfect scenario. Trade down to the #2 spot for a 2nd this year and a 1st next year (at the very least). Still draft Chase Young lol. 

F that I would be taking Burrow and shipping Haskins out of town, because Burrow is that good, and Haskins was that bad this season

12 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

60TDs, Cult of Colt is in shambles. 

A 14 years record is now broken by Burrows. Damn. The Cult shall rest now....lol

In case you didn't know: 

The California native completed 406 of his 559 pass attempts that season, for 5,549 yards and 58 touchdowns. He threw just 12 interceptions all season and compiled a 186.0 quarterback rating, a record that stood until Russell Wilson and Robert Griffin III both surpassed it during the 2011 football season.

Archived