Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things "AOC" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & the Squad.

88Comrade2000

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think he’s saying he can’t lend them the gun because they can’t pass a background check

i think he’s saying he can’t just lend them a gun because there would be the process to go through that would have to be planned as part of the process

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

There are plenty of good arguments on both sides of the gun issue, but "I might not be able to let my friend borrow a handgun when they go traveling somewhere alone if they have to pass a background check" is definitely not one. 

Why not?

Especially when you have places that restrict you traveling with your own gun. (like NY)

If I go to W Texas or Colorado to hunt it is simpler to borrow one there and reduces my need for different ones.

If there is a problem where I'm visiting I should not be able to be armed by a friend w/o a trip to get a background check?

Maybe they should issue a cert on drivers licences or such pre-clearing folk for gun use. :unsure:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i saw the full clip of AOC questioning the Zuckster.  She is just a cut above with her questioning usually.  She asks questions that cut directly to the problem that puts the person on the spot to where it should be a simple question to answer unless they are hiding something or can't answer without lying, and one of those two things is usually the case. 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 5