Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 MLB Thread

ixcuincle

I have money on a 14 leg parlay on Philly winning today (as I did yesterday) and Philly lost yesterday.

I will say I won't miss my .90 should they lose today. PHilly is such a conceited city. The "hot takes" should they fail to win today...they will call the Phillies chokers and bash them for not showing up. "Oh I was an Eagles fan anyway. Go birhds!" "Those losers can't win a title. Break the team up." :laugh:

There is no patience at all in Phllly. Terrible sports town. Dude they think the Sixers are terrible and they've made the playoffs 5 straight times. But I digress

• Like 2

Just now, BleedBNG said:

Of course when it matters Harper never shows up.

his crowning achievement was hitting a HR in the bottom of the 8th at CBP to give them a lead over the Padres.

I am warming up to him leaving Washington, and the notion he hasn't done much in Philly is kind of false, he's been a huge factor for them. But yeah, he no showed games 6 and 7.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

And all over reddit people were saying he was the greatest postseason hitter ever the past week.

on /r/baseball HARPER HIT'S A HOME RUN ON HIS BIRTHDAY HE'S LEGEND INDUCT HIM INTO HOF RIGHT NOW

There was also a thread about him being the most likable or how his reputation had changed lol.

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Haha 1