Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 MLB Thread

ixcuincle

54 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Have to think the Phillies will win Game 7 as they are unbeatable at home. I consider yesterday an aberration.

Texas is going to be extremely tough to beat. I want to see Texas whoop some ass.

I'm all in on Texas. But, man, what luck that the two best Oriole teams I've seen in the past decade ran into buzzsaws in the playoffs. 

14 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Agreed. Happens at every stadium every week in the NFL. It's unfortunate. 

Sure NFL stadiums, but let's be honest, Philly takes it to a whole new level. Recrimination is typically used by the guilty.

Besides, how many baseball stadiums have little girls been thrown up on, intentionally? I can tell you the only time police are needed in Nats Park is when the Phillies are in town.

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Sure NFL stadiums, but let's be honest, Philly takes it to a whole new level. Recrimination is typically used by the guilty.

Besides, how many baseball stadiums have little girls been thrown up on, intentionally? I can tell you the only time police are needed in Nats Park is when the Phillies are in town.

I know you have a ridiculous bias, enough to **** up a funny meme, but you're full of ****. Plenty of teams of more fans get arrested at games for fighting than Philly.

Let it go

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I know you have a ridiculous bias, enough to **** up a funny meme, but you're full of ****. Plenty of teams of more fans get arrested at games for fighting than Philly.

Let it go

Dude, no other fans rely on the "yeah well other teams beat the crap out of people too!" defense more than Philly fans.

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Dude, no other fans rely on the "yeah well other teams beat the crap out of people too!" defense more than Philly fans.

https://www.thesportster.com/football/top-15-nfl-teams-with-the-most-fan-arrests/#2-oakland-raiders

A quick google search can disprove your bull****, but how about we stick to baseball.

Lets Go Phightin' Phillies.  :D

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

https://www.thesportster.com/football/top-15-nfl-teams-with-the-most-fan-arrests/#2-oakland-raiders

A quick google search can disprove your bull****, but how about we stick to baseball.

Lets Go Phightin' Phillies.  :D

Yes let's stick to baseball: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/908675-ranking-mlbs-harshest-fan-bases

SNAKES ALIVE!!

Snakes on a Plane 2006 on Make a GIF

(at least for now, I fully expect Philly to win tonight)

12 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Giants hired Bob Melvin 

Bay Area guy originally, who grew up in Menlo Park and played at Berkeley and later on for the Giants. 

Really solid hire for the fans who complained about Kaplers coaching style (not me). 

Allegedly Giants FO has said they will not be outbid for the FAs they go after this year (obvi doesn't mean they will sign them). Right now they are in Japan preparing to pursue Yamamoto. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

Bay Area guy originally, who grew up in Menlo Park and played at Berkeley and later on for thr Giants. 

Really solid hire for the fans who complained about Kaplers coaching style (not me). 

Allegedly Giants FO has said they will not be outbid for the FAs they go after this year (obvi doesn't mean they will sign them). Right now they are in Japan preparing to pursue Yamamoto. 

They’ll be put to the test then as Cohen really wants Yamamoto.

• Thumb up 1