Cooked Crack

Michael Cohen testifies before the House Oversight Committee

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Lynch with the mic drop. 

LOL I literally just said that on another forum.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell me I didn't just hear "Liar Liar Pants on Fire" at a House hearing???? WTF??

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • "I did the same thing for 10 years that you're doing now". Ouch, Cohen just dropped the mic on Republicans lol.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone let the remaining GOP reps in the room that it has been established a long time ago that Cohen has lied in the past.  It will save them time to focus on the issue(s) at hand.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Tell me I didn't just hear "Liar Liar Pants on Fire" at a House hearing???? WTF??

You also heard them talk about Twitter feeds...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s interesting watching s democrat piss half their time away lecturing about the republicans pissing their entire time away attacking cohens character to block meaningful testimony 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congressman Massie forgot to comb his hair, because he was too busy working for the American people.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s interesting watching s democrat piss half their time away lecturing about the republicans pissing their entire time away attacking cohens character to block meaningful testimony 

Yeah some of these guys need to learn what to do with their time. Ask about more Trump payments, Prauge, etc.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s interesting watching s democrat piss half their time away lecturing about the republicans pissing their entire time away attacking cohens character to block meaningful testimony 

 

That's a different perspective. Seen a lot of questions coming from Democrats, many without even giving a statement first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hersh said:

 

That's a different perspective. Seen a lot of questions coming from Democrats, many without even giving a statement first. 

 

I didn’t tune in until just now. 

 

The first dem to speak following the break did it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Congressman Massie forgot to comb his hair, because he was too busy working for the American people.

 

He’s been skipping workouts too.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Congressman Massie forgot to comb his hair, because he was too busy working for the American people.

 

He may have just left Orchids of Asia Day Spa in order to prep for the hearing. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tshile said:

 

I didn’t tune in until just now. 

 

The first dem to speak following the break did it. 

 

 

 

In general they’ve been good about not making statements first. Cummins did, Lynch called out the GOP for not doing any oversight the last two years but that was it before the first break they took a bit ago 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you democrats expect us to believe that you really want to ascertain the truth when every potential witness from the President's inner circle is a known liar and crook?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why the GOP is acting like it is strange for lying criminals to flip on their bosses/superiors once they find themselves in trouble.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Not sure why the GOP is acting like it is strange for lying criminals to flip on their bosses/superiors once they find themselves in trouble.  

 

Not sure?

 

its clear. They’re all going to bat for Trump. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AJ* said:

Jim Jordan is failing massively here.  

 

This is basically Jim Jordan's entire career in Congress so far, really.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts and prayers to Representative Meadows at this difficult time of ...

 

*checks notes*

 

...having to follow committee rules.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.