Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

JSSkinz

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

FelateGate is the clear winner here.  

+1 

Finally something we all can be happy about. But not Boston. And that makes us even more happy. 

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ima have to stop reading this at work im actually getting people asking me whats so funny haahaha

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

+1 

Finally something we all can be happy about. But not Boston. And that makes us even more happy. 

Ima have to stop reading this at work im actually getting people asking me whats so funny haahaha

Bro, any productivity for me this afternoon just went out the window.  On a Friday afternoon, can the timing get any better?

26 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

If the trafficking part is true this is Donald Sterling level stuff, Bob's gonna lose his team.

I've always said that there is one weapon that's more dangerous than any old world contraption, firearm, army, aircraft or ballistic missile/bomb.

It's killed kings and toppled empires, all without firing a single shot. And now it might topple the Patriots dynasty 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I've always said that there is one weapon that's more dangerous than any old world contraption, firearm, army, aircraft or ballistic missile/bomb.

It's killed kings and toppled empires, all without firing a single shot. And now it might topple the Patriots dynasty 😂😂😂😂

I mean.....hopefully he at least got to fire a shot or two off.

:bye:

Patriots must have the most colorful history in all of pro sports. Old timers like me remember Victor Kiam and his sexual harrassment incident, Irving

Fryar and his wife beating incident, the snow plow game vs the Dolphins...and all of this long before Brady, Bellicheck and their cheatin' ways. 

And now this.

And yet with all their SB victories, not sure if the franchise is a winner or a loser on balance...

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Schefter was just on sportscenter, said that Kraft isn't the biggest name on the list.  

Never thought Jussie Smollett would be so happy about an old, white Trump supporter.

Speaking of Trump...

1.  Name is bigger than Kraft

2.  Goes to Florida for vacations

3.  The ring was 10 massage parlors across florida...

doesn't have to be 45 but in the family...!!  LOL.

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Gronk? Schefter needs to stop holding out. I got to know which else is getting a handy at a strip mall!

Who is a bigger name than the owner?

No way it's Brady. Guy is asexual.

Trump would break the internet.

16 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Bro, any productivity for me this afternoon just went out the window.  On a Friday afternoon, can the timing get any better?

Yea I aint getting anything done. I just went to a users desk and he asked me about this ****. Hes a Dolphins fan so he had the biggest smile on his face lol

Archived