Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

10 hours ago, Vanguard said:

Donald Penn gives great interviews.  And has conceded that he’s not there yet. “But he’s almost there.”

Yeah that was a good interview. 

Loved the quote about sweat "did you see the size of that guy he can scratch his knees standing up"

Very funny, and yes I love the way he carries himself in an interview. 

Smallwood's knowledge of the Eagles' offense is more valuable than Perine's...... I dunno, I'm drawing a blank here. Health? Attitude? Ability to work the coffee machine?

At least with Smallwood, we'll be able to lose the game by 14 points instead of 17.

This Darrell Williams is, in fact, a linebacker. There are two other Darrell Williams who are professional football players. I believe the RB plays (played?) for the Chiefs. The third Darrell Williams is an offensive tackle. He might have played in the CFL. Hail to the Darrell Williamses.

On 8/27/2019 at 1:09 PM, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

My guess is that our number above excludes Trents full cap charge.  

That is correct. He is designated Reserve - Did not Report. Those players salaries do not count against th CAP. So in reality they have about $7.2M (Trent's CAP hit would be approximately $14.5M per overthecap.com. 

11 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

This Darrell Williams is, in fact, a linebacker. There are two other Darrell Williams who are professional football players. I believe the RB plays (played?) for the Chiefs. The third Darrell Williams is an offensive tackle. He might have played in the CFL. Hail to the Darrell Williamses.

Thanks for the correction. I blame it on my source. My source mis-spelled Darrell with only one L, which completely changed his ID essentially

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

That is correct. He is designated Reserve - Did not Report. Those players salaries do not count against th CAP. So in reality they have about $7.2M (Trent's CAP hit would be approximately $14.5M per overthecap.com. 

But less every week he sits out I assume? Figure we gain 850K of cap space per week while he holds out. And we still retain his rights if he decides to sit for the season.

16 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

But less every week he sits out I assume? Figure we gain 850K of cap space per week while he holds out. And we still retain his rights if he decides to sit for the season.

In theory yes. But if he comes back to the team part of whatever agreement they make to get him back in camp could include no fines. So it depends on what they agree to in the end - that is IF he comes  back. Doesn't sound like it right now but that could change at any time - especially when he actually start not getting game checks. 

And yes the team absolutely has his rights for 2 yrs unless they release him. Even if he retires he is the Redskins for 2 yrs unless they let him out of the contract. 

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

Who was the last non-descript JAG signed during training camp that actually made the final 53?  Smallwood was out here saying sharing Eagles secrets with the Skins "just wouldn't feel right".  Dude, then why are you here?  That drives me nuts.  Be all in or all out.  Are the Eagles paying you or the Redskins?

No ****?..so no intell?..what the **** did we sign him for than?..he should have been fired on the spot

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

Who was the last non-descript JAG signed during training camp that actually made the final 53?  Smallwood was out here saying sharing Eagles secrets with the Skins "just wouldn't feel right".  Dude, then why are you here?  That drives me nuts.  Be all in or all out.  Are the Eagles paying you or the Redskins?

Yeah, my issue is then he is showing more loyalty to his old team then ours. So is he telling us if he is in the meeting room and knows something about the Eagles that we are missing he wont mention it?

13 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Yeah, my issue is then he is showing more loyalty to his old team then ours. So is he telling us if he is in the meeting room and knows something about the Eagles that we are missing he wont mention it?

Seems problematic that you would be on the sideline or practice and see or know something that could help your teammates, but you'd rather stay quiet and help the opposition get over.  

Archived