Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

5 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I wish we would sign Donald Penn.

Me too.

I'm guessing multiple teams have offered vet min type contracts so he realizes that there's no need to sign now and he can just wait until injuries start piling up.

This way he gets to skip camp and maybe hold out for a little more money.

I'd love to have him but not if we have to overpay to get it done.

https://www.redskins.com/news/redskins-roster-moves-sign-shaun-wilson-waive-brian-wallace

RICHMOND, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following free agent:

• RB Shaun Wilson

The Redskins waived the following player designated with a Non-Football Injury:

• T Brian Wallace

56 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

one of the worst tackles in the league before his injury and was moved to the right side. Wants starter money... 

I admit I don't know a lot about him but it's not what I read.

He was a prow bowl left tackle and the raiders drafted kolton miller because they wanted to get younger and so Gruden shifted him to the right side where he struggled and then got injured. 

This year they brought in brown which made Penn expendable. 

I'm sure theres a reason why he's still available but that's what everybody thought about Peterson last year and that worked out pretty good.

Im wondering how many that complained about no depth at OT is gonna complain about Penn. Me myself, I think it a solid signing. Next year on offense thru free agency and draft we will need O Line, WR, TE on offense and CB, ILB on defense. 

23 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

Im wondering how many that complained about no depth at OT is gonna complain about Penn. Me myself, I think it a solid signing. Next year on offense thru free agency and draft we will need O Line, WR, TE on offense and CB, ILB on defense. 

It already started back when we first worked out Penn. Apparently our old backup OT has quite the cult following.

38 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I don't pretend this is 2017 but when your options at LT are Flowers, who blows, and Christian, who appears to be a draft miss, Penn  has to be considered a good signing.  

How are you calling Christian a bust with only one training camp under his belt? Give the kid time to adjust to the rigors of the NFL.

Archived