Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2020 The Non Presidential Edition

Cooked Crack

On 10/6/2020 at 10:44 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Sounds like McSally getting McRekt.

Does she not realize her constant use of Counterfeit Kelly just makes her look petty and childish? It's one thing to say it once maybe twice then move on. But I watched the entire first debate and am through 1/2 of this one (yea, I know i need a life.) And she just keeps saying it like if she says it enough times he turns into a pumpkin. All I can think is just stop with the childish name calling. 

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Does she not realize her constant use of Counterfeit Kelly just makes her look petty and childish? It's one thing to say it once maybe twice then move on. But I watched the entire first debate and am through 1/2 of this one (yea, I know i need a life.) And she just keeps saying it like if she says it enough times he turns into a pumpkin. All I can think is just stop with the childish name calling. 

It's a desperate play but quite a stupid one. An election that is largely a referendum on Trump and Trump-like behavior, coming across as a goblin is not the best tactic.

Took the Monte Carlo for a back road spin today over by Stone Mountain...saw a whole bunch of Biden signs, Warnock, and Ossoff signs too, like in front of almost every single house on one road.  There are a whole bunch of new McMansions going up and all of the existing residents of the area look to be ... liberal.  B)

Archived