Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guy sets glitter bomb trap for package thieves.

Cooked Crack

Yea I don't know where people get the balls to do **** like this but I guess I'm not a thief so I wouldn't get it. 

I'm just glad there is a vigilante out there willing to do this. He should sell a line of them. Different packages. One for Amazon, one for ups etc. etc. 

If this doesnt stop folks then we may need to get more violent. I'm a fan of chainsaw traps myself. 

8 hours ago, Destino said:

I hate glitter.  I have a five year old and I can tell you glitter is pure sparkly evil.  Watching crooks showered with it however, is a beautiful thing.  

I was just talking to my co-worker about this. As the father of 2 daughters--who INSIST on wearing their ****ing princess dresses where ever they go--I certainly appreciate seeing these thieving assholes get showered in it. Glitter is literally herpes. That **** never, ever, ever goes away. Ever. I had my wife's car detailed with the express purpose of getting rid of glitter. It's still there. 

The fart spray is a nice touch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7514611

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Different packages. One for Amazon, one for ups etc. etc. 

I thought the same thing, but that probably cost him over $1500. It required 4 cellphones, as a start.

One of the comments to up the game a bit--replace glitter with itching powder.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Destino said:

I hate glitter.  I have a five year old and I can tell you glitter is pure sparkly evil.  Watching crooks showered with it however, is a beautiful thing.  

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

I was just talking to my co-worker about this. As the father of 2 daughters--who INSIST on wearing their ****ing princess dresses where ever they go--I certainly appreciate seeing these thieving assholes get showered in it. Glitter is literally herpes. That **** never, ever, ever goes away. Ever. I had my wife's car detailed with the express purpose of getting rid of glitter. It's still there. 

My 3 year old has a plethora of Disney princess dresses.  She leaves a trail of glitter everywhere she goes like a snail leaves a trail of slime.  Our joke is that we'll never lose her, we just have to follow the glitter. 

Now, weaponizing glitter?  That's some evil genius **** right there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whew.  This is the first time I've been able to post in a thread since the conversion.  

This dude must live in a super sketch neighborhood that this happened 4 times or so.  I laughed so hard at the dispensing of the fart spray.  #EvilGenius  

Gotta say the value of Ring video doorbells is waaaaay overrated.  All they do is show you who stole your ****.  The police aren't doing anything about it.  

Edited by Rocky21

On 12/18/2018 at 8:32 AM, Llevron said:

Yea I don't know where people get the balls to do **** like this but I guess I'm not a thief so I wouldn't get it. 

They rationalize that Amazon or whomever will just send another one to make the customer happy. 

And it's funny because most of the packages that come to my house from Amazon are some of the most banal, boring, and generally not worth stealing items possible. Like, yea, way to steal my pasta strainer! You're on easy street now!