TK

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

saw on twitter the rookie Shawn Dion-Hamilton from Bama is starting over Brown. good, shake up the line-up and infuse new blood. see a lot of JHC on the field too

Wonder what the record is in a game for lowest yards from scrimmage -combined teams?

dropsies infecting us on ST too. is it wet out in FedEx? did it rain, or the lack of mental fortitude/execution creeping into all sides of the ball?

Just now, Csup said:

Wonder what the record is in a game for lowest yards from scrimmage -combined teams?

Youll know now as soon as this game is over.

• Haha 1

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

That ball must be cold. Way more drops than normal

Amazing how cold balls effect bad teams but not good teams.

Take that however you like.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Stroman is just bad. He is bad on defense and he is bad on teams....just simply bad.

I disagree.I think he has good technique and if he improved his recognition, he could be a really good player for is

Actually this is a great game. Low scoring means the 1st team that figures things out will win. :D

• Like 1

All the pregame talk about we just have to execute, lead by example etc. etc. etc. and your three leading guys come out and in a row drop passes right in their hands.  And they they follow that up with a penalty, 12 men in the huddle.  I dont want to hear another damn word about injuries until the guys who were already starters start playing like starters.  Talk is cheap.  Excuses are cheap.