Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkilkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkilllkillkillkill

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkilkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkilllkillkillkillkillkillkillkill

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkilkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkilllkillkillkill

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkilkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkilllkillkillkillkillkillkillkill

and happy thanksgiving! (kill)

You're the shrink from Aluce's Restaurant, aren't you?

Christina Pink is wearing Pink.  

How fitting. 

I wonder ifnthats her normal thing.

Just now, NikeRedskin7 said:

This is my favorite commentary tandem.  They're great at what they do.

I don’t hate Joe Buck as much as others do.  I think he’s actuall a bigger Dallas homer than Troy.

I actually think Troy is as unbiased as he could possibly be, given his history...

This "totally different team" narrative for the Cowboys is such nonsense.  Amari Cooper isn't a bum, but he isn't the caliber of player to change an entire offense.  Also, I don't remember the defense struggling to cover him last season when he was playing for the Raiders.

5 minutes ago, #BgMase76# said:

Does this only happen to us? Every prime time game is about the other team. Ready to see the Colt lead the Skinz to a victory and break their hearts. #HTTR#

One thing to keep in mind when complaining the 'skins don't get the same coverage time as so many other teams...more coverage would just mean more exposition on the breadth and depth of our history of suck the last 15-20 years. Gobble gobble! :P

That said, today we beat dumbass and hold onto the divisional lead. :redskins-3908:

Archived