Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Comprehensive Draft Thread

Going Commando

14 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Apparently Rashan Gary's sophomore film is better than his junior film.  I've only seen his junior cut ups, which were pretty bad and left me thinking third round developmental talent.  A much better showing as a sophomore is the only thing I can think of to explain why draftniks have been putting him in the top ten.  Maybe he was playing hurt this season.

But even if his sophomore tape was a lot better, I'm not sure how you go from being a good player to being what I saw.  An injury could explain some of the softness in his play, but it wouldn't explain suddenly having crap instincts and zero pass rushing skill...

Saw somewhere that he did play hurt last year.  

4 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

There is buzz that he's falling.  Many of the draftnik's have him in their top 15.  I have no idea where he's going.  I thought NYG simply because they love size and speed when they draft.  All I know is that I don't want him.  That being said, if there's one guy who could motivate him its Tomsula.

The problem with drafting him is two-fold IMO.  First off, he's caught between NFL positions.  He doesn't really have the anchor strength of a true B gap defender, but he also doesn't have the flexibility and skill of an edge player.  And then the second problem is that, as a teacher, you're starting from scratch with him.  He has virtually no mastery of play recognition or pass rushing skill.  He is a totally raw athlete.

If you draft him, you need to have truly great teachers working with him.  And you're right that Tomsula has a great reputation for teaching.  But you also need to have a really strong plan for how to use him.  He is such a limited player, you're going to have to work around those issues or else he is going to languish on your bench.  That is a headache not everyone wants to take on.  Basically, he's going to have to be a pure B gap disruptor/rusher with basically no significant rush duties, which means you're going to need super smart stack linebackers who can work gap to gap, and you're also going to need an edge player who can command a double.  That is the only way you have a chance of developing him and unlocking his potential.

Lets say for discussion purposes that we trade our 3rd rounder (#76) and a 2020 2nd for Rosen (I think the FO will do all it can to salvage that 2nd rounder).  Assume that Burns and Ferrell are left as the impact edge guys.  The Titans desperately need an edge (they only have Landry and a 37 year old Wake).  Tennessee offers its 3rd (#82) to move up ahead of Carolina (who needs an edge) to take its choice of Burns or Ferrell (comparable trade is last year's Bills-Ravens trade).  The Panthers take whomever is left.  Say at 19, Dexter Lawrence is available and the Chargers desperately want him (DT is their major need) and we trade #19 for #28 and #91 (comparable trade is last years Seattle-GB trade).

We're left with #28, #46, #82, #91, and #96 and Rosen.

Would you rather stay at 15 and take the impact edge, or do that trade down?

48 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Sure.  Though I wasn't saying that I want Campbell in the 2nd -- was just repeating that I recall one of the beat reporters said watch out for Campbell in the 2nd.  

I like McLaurin and talked about him some here in the past.   There are multiple receivers I like in the 2nd-early 3rd range.  Hoffman said today there is some concern that there will be a run of receivers in the late first-early 2nd right before their pick.  That point reminds me of the same thing that was said about the RB position last year.

As for the draft, I am somewhat Zen as to my approach.  I like to go with the flow so how it shakes out for me depends on what happens.  In theory for example, I think pass rusher is a no brainer at 15.  But what for example happens if some team offers a killer trade down opportunity?  Or lets say TJ Hockenson falls to 15?   Then all of a sudden it could change looking at the draft theoretically position by position. 

If I am working purely on theory I can do it in different ways.  Lets say Burns at 15.  Deebo or Nicks or Harry or whatever receiver they like at their 2nd rounder -- maybe even trade down a little like they did last year in the 2nd to get a third or recoup the 4th they lost.  Then in the third Sternberger and Samia?

Or lets say they trade down.  Cody Ford in the first.  Winovich in the 2nd.  With the third take a TE like Knox and a receiver like McLaurin. 

For me I think they need to find a way to add another pick in the first three rounds to exploit the potential of this draft because you got a really rich draft for TE and Edge.  And there is a major need for O line and WR.   And this isn't even factoring QB.  So in short, I think we are likely going to be dissapointed as to all major needs being addressed in this draft. 

It almost begs for them to trade down and try to add 2 more picks in the top 3 rounds.   But then, pass rushers don't grow on trees so can you trade down if Burns or Ferrell are starring at you at 15?  I think the sweet spot for the better receivers will be early 2nd round including their pick.  But if they trade for Rosen or take a QB at that spot then that's not happening.   So I think they have some tough decisions to make. 

I could happily roll with a trade down in the 1st IF neither Sweat or the player they want is there and they are reaching.  I'd love to see us pick up another 3rd round pick or maybe 2nd IF possible but that would require us moving way down in the 1st round but there is a lot of talent in the early rounds (1st - 3rd) of this draft.  

5 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

We're left with #28, #46, #82, #91, and #96 and Rosen.

Would you rather stay at 15 and take the impact edge, or do that trade down?

Personally, I would take those trades all day. Even if we didn't get Rosen. I think as many have said in here, the more picks you have the better chance you have to hit on some one. With that kind of ammo you can really fill some needs, maybe even double up at something like WR to increase those odds.

2 hours ago, DWinzit said:

White will appropriately go top ten and a favorite of mine. With White gone I wouldn't have a problem with Bush at 15. After them the drop off in the middle is large.

Before knowing roster would be available all season I went through a lot of the ILB'ers and the one I kept looking going back to as a well rounded player was Joe Giles-Harris who is valued in the same area as Coney. I am interested to know you take on him. 

How do you reconcile the lack of instincts with that kind of draft value though?  Roquan went 8th last year and he was a better prospect with much better instincts than White.  He doesn't deserve to go in Roquan range.  Stack linebackers typically have low draft value, and White lacks top notch instincts plus he's on the small side.  I don't think you can afford to have both of those knocks and still go top ten.  Teens value feels a lot more realistic and fair for him.

And I also think White is a much better prospect than Bush.  15 isn't really a reach for White but it's a huge reach for Bush.  White is an alpha player and a tone setter who demonstrates the aggression and playmaking mentality of a first rounder, and I don't see that in Bush.

I think you're right about Giles-Harris being a potential mid to late round gem, in around the same range as Coney.  I love the instincts and the toughness too.  He is a classic, thumping Mike who is always under control and plays with a real economy of motion.  He has been one of the smartest and most productive players at the position in the class.  But the lack of explosion and range limit his upside.  I can definitely see him being a quality A gap defender at the next level, but he's going to get picked on in the passing game if he has to haul ass out to the flats or spot drop into deeper underneath zones as the back pedal looks labored too and he doesn't look very flexible.  That's worrisome given that motion has become so prevalent and speed Ys are en vogue.  I would say that Coney is a more explosive and rangy athlete than him and has a little bit more hope of holding up in coverage, but that he has better instincts than Coney.  I guess I'd say 5th to 6th round feels fair for him.  Stack linebackers usually have lower draft value than expected and Giles-Harris is probably going to be projected as a two down player.

35 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

How do you reconcile the lack of instincts with that kind of draft value though?  Roquan went 8th last year and he was a better prospect with much better instincts than White.  He doesn't deserve to go in Roquan range.  Stack linebackers typically have low draft value, and White lacks top notch instincts plus he's on the small side.  I don't think you can afford to have both of those knocks and still go top ten.  Teens value feels a lot more realistic and fair for him.

And I also think White is a much better prospect than Bush.  15 isn't really a reach for White but it's a huge reach for Bush.  White is an alpha player and a tone setter who demonstrates the aggression and playmaking mentality of a first rounder, and I don't see that in Bush.

I think you're right about Giles-Harris being a potential mid to late round gem, in around the same range as Coney.  I love the instincts and the toughness too.  He is a classic, thumping Mike who is always under control and plays with a real economy of motion.  He has been one of the smartest and most productive players at the position in the class.  But the lack of explosion and range limit his upside.  I can definitely see him being a quality A gap defender at the next level, but he's going to get picked on in the passing game if he has to haul ass out to the flats or spot drop into deeper underneath zones as the back pedal looks labored too and he doesn't look very flexible.  That's worrisome given that motion has become so prevalent and speed Ys are en vogue.  I would say that Coney is a more explosive and rangy athlete than him and has a little bit more hope of holding up in coverage, but that he has better instincts than Coney.  I guess I'd say 5th to 6th round feels fair for him.  Stack linebackers usually have lower draft value than expected and Giles-Harris is probably going to be projected as a two down player.

I loved Roquan, wish he could be in Burgundy and Gold. Not sure what you mean by his range. Last year he went 8th, perhaps this year he would go 3rd or 12th. It's based on talent around them and supply and demand. That's reason many mocks have White and Bush going top 10 and 20 and so do I. So many teams besides the Skins are searching for speed/range and both of these guys have it. Whites range, tackling ability, character and leadership qualities are all highly sought after and will be plug and play.

I like Giles-Harris, dont see Coney with much more range, but either are great later options to allow the release of Mason Foster :) 

Boise State QB Brett Rypien led college football in Pro Football Focus' big-time throws metric.

Rypien (6'2/212) made 33 of them in 2018, which was also his best season according to PFF's grading system. One reason why he had a lot of big plays is his ability to play inside the pocket against pressure. Rypien finished 12th in the country in passer rating when pressure while finishing 21st in a clean pocket. Despite the solid numbers, Rypien currently sits on the Day 2/3 borderline as a likely backup quarterback.

13 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I view Devin White as small for the position, too, and Bush is undersized.  White is a much more active and aggressive player than him though, which is where the difference in their production really stands out.  As an aside, I think White is being overrated as top ten pick, and that his real value is in the teens.  But back to Bush, his frame looks maxed out to me, especially in the lower half, and I do not think he'll be able to add bulk without losing speed.  I think 5'11 ~230 is what you get with him, and at that size, there will be issues with gap control.

image.png.a071257936b8a0f6a483c58a4ab474cb.png

I disagree 1000% about Devin White being smallish for the position. Devin White is a grown *** man. Thick in the legs, torso and arms. Bigger than most of the top LB's in the NFL, such a Luke Keuchly, CJ Mosely, Roquan Smith, Darius Leonard. 

You might be right about Devin Bush's instincts and coverage, but I am not worried at all about his size. He's 5'11 and 234, also thick in the legs and hips and with the same arm length and hand size as Devin White, despite being shorter. He has the strength and leverage to meet bigger running backs in the hole and stone them. 

This is also getting to be a nickel league. Our base defense is our nickel defense. We play a 4-2-5, what, 70-80 percent of the time? I'm not saying that Bush will be BPA when we pick, but I am saying that playing multiple smaller sideline to sideline LB's could is probably closer to the future of the league than not. In any case, I bet Bush goes before our pick. Was there even any rumor of our interest?

I'm starting to think that we wind up with Marquise Brown. The front office has generally been transparent about the direction we are going. We've brought in a million 1st-3rd round OL, WR's and QB's. If I had to guess, I'd say we go WR in the 1st(Hollywood), and OL in the 2nd and maybe again in the 3rd. 

edit:One last bit about Devin Bush is that while I think it's not unreasonable to wonder how he fits next to Foster, I think the bigger picture is how he fits next to Foster, Landon Collins, Da'ron Payne, Matt Ioannidis, Ryan Kerrigan, and Tim Settle. Foster and Landon Collins are both extremely instinctive run defenders and we have bullies up front. Having a solid blitzer than can roam sideline to sideline and runs like a WR would be a great complement. I think our defense is perfect to feature Reuben Foster and Devin Bush. Strength and speed and nastiness. Bush, by all accounts is a super smart and high character guy and would also mesh well with our evolving defensive team culture. Also, we were super lucky to get Jonathan Allen. He's only a rising 3rd year player and remarkably, as a 2nd year player, was already the leader on our defense in terms of emotion and toughness. He's the kind of player that would be the Ray Lewis type tone setter on whatever team he plays for. 

You may not think 6'0 230 is small for a linebacker, but it is.  KJ Wright, Bernardrick McKinney, Tremaine Edmunds, Leighton Vander Esch, Anthony Barr, Dont'a Hightower--these are the grown man linebackers.

Small linebackers can clearly star at the position, but it usually takes superb instincts to do so.  Devin White doesn't have these, and Devin Bush certainly does not.  I don't agree that Devin Bush is the kind of linebacker that will stone a RB in the hole, he's a catcher and pursuit player.  But it's not being able to take down ball carriers that I worry about with Bush, it's being able to fill an A gap against or get off a climbing guard who has half a foot and 80+ pounds on him.  NFL guards are good.  Bush is going to get blocked and he's going to have to take the long way around to get to the ball.  That's just being realistic.

A 5'11 230 pound linebacker is really small.  A 5'11 230 pound linebacker with below average production for the position just isn't worth a first round pick.  It's lousy value.  I'm not saying there is no way he'll go in the first, because teams routinely make bad first round picks.  Even good ones.  And I hope he does go before we pick so that A, we can't pick him that high, and B, it could help push the actual elite prospects down to us, like Haskins or Oliver.  I'm saying that picking Bush first round is bad value and a bad choice.

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

You may not think 6'0 230 is small for a linebacker, but it is.  KJ Wright, Bernardrick McKinney, Tremaine Edmunds, Leighton Vander Esch, Anthony Barr, Dont'a Hightower--these are the grown man linebackers.

Small linebackers can clearly star at the position, but it usually takes superb instincts to do so.  Devin White doesn't have these, and Devin Bush certainly does not.  I don't agree that Devin Bush is the kind of linebacker that will stone a RB in the hole, he's a catcher and pursuit player.  But it's not being able to take down ball carriers that I worry about with Bush, it's being able to fill an A gap against or get off a climbing guard who has half a foot and 80+ pounds on him.  NFL guards are good.  Bush is going to get blocked and he's going to have to take the long way around to get to the ball.  That's just being realistic.

A 5'11 230 pound linebacker is really small.  A 5'11 230 pound linebacker with below average production for the position just isn't worth a first round pick.  It's lousy value.  I'm not saying there is no way he'll go in the first, because teams routinely make bad first round picks.  Even good ones.  And I hope he does go before we pick so that A, we can't pick him that high, and B, it could help push the actual elite prospects down to us, like Haskins or Oliver.  I'm saying that picking Bush first round is bad value and a bad choice.

I'm gonna ride with Team McQueen here when it comes to Devin Bush.  Watched a few game cut-ups and basically saw a hybrid safety with a great motor who will chase the ballcarrier down, find lanes to get after the QB on certain blitz packages (both inside and out- but usually unblocked), and was ultimately making "big" plays that don't translate to the next level.  I also saw a guy getting BLOWN-UP by pulling lineman and taking himself out of plays regularly with over-pursuit.

When "superb instincts" come into play, you get a 5'9 guy from John Carroll who gets a SB Ring and basically redefines the most important position on defense over a 15 year career.  Everything that I loved about London Fletcher is everything I dislike about Devin Bush in terms of anticipation and reading the play before the snap.

Someone will draft Bush in the 18-30 range (lots of 'defensive-minded' organizations here) and he may eventually have success in the right situation-- but I personally think Bush is a Round 2 guy and miles away from being a Day 1 every-down starter. 

43 minutes ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:

I'm gonna ride with Team McQueen here when it comes to Devin Bush.  Watched a few game cut-ups and basically saw a hybrid safety with a great motor who will chase the ballcarrier down, find lanes to get after the QB on certain blitz packages (both inside and out- but usually unblocked), and was ultimately making "big" plays that don't translate to the next level.  I also saw a guy getting BLOWN-UP by pulling lineman and taking himself out of plays regularly with over-pursuit. 

When "superb instincts" come into play, you get a 5'9 guy from John Carroll who gets a SB Ring and basically redefines the most important position on defense over a 15 year career.  Everything that I loved about London Fletcher is everything I dislike about Devin Bush in terms of anticipation and reading the play before the snap. 

Someone will draft Bush in the 18-30 range (lots of 'defensive-minded' organizations here) and he may eventually have success in the right situation-- but I personally think Bush is a Round 2 guy and miles away from being a Day 1 every-down starter.  

That's what I saw too.  Kind of a rover type safety/LBer hybrid.  Occasionally I'm thinking this guy is a slot defender/box duty safety.  Then other times I'm thinking he's a WILL linebacker with below average instincts.  For whatever reason, the rover role hasn't totally transitioned from the college game to the NFL.    My guess is that because the quality of OLs and slot receivers is such a big leap up in the NFL.  But some teams have found success with hybrid safety/LBer players, and I think the key is what you say: you design the right scheme for them.  For Bush, I think that's keeping the way he was used in the passing game at Michigan intact, maybe just simplifying his zones and having him spend more time in single coverage, but keep the heavy blitzing role.  And then in run defense simplifying his keys to like one read and having him either play pursuit if he's on the weakside or force if he's lined up play side.  I think he needs to play on the outside and not lined up in the stack like a traditional 3-4 ILB.

When teams draft these players early without a really good plan in place (Shaq Thompson, Jabril Peppers, etc.), they really struggle to find broad roles for the player and justify the use of a high pick on them.

I feel like sometimes draftniks get too blase about size flags, because there has been a history of undersized guys becoming elite players at most positions.  But it's such a fundamental advantage/disadvantage that it tends to shape your style of play.  I'm a big basketball fan, and sometimes concepts translate over to football, and one such idea is the idea of shooting over a chair--playing against an undersized defender gives you a much bigger margin for error to the point where, even when they're in proper position and contest you, you can still just shoot over them.  So undersized defenders have to be early and be disrupting the shot at the catch before the offensive player gets set for his shot.  I think it's the same in football.  A small linebacker can't afford to just sit their reading with his shoulder in the chest of a blocker and then just shuck him and go dominate once he figures out what's happening like a big linebacker can.  An undersized defender can't afford to be reactive.  They have to be ahead of the rep and anticipating accurately to win the positioning game and get to their fits properly.  I don't see Bush doing this with consistency.

McQueen, I trust your take on instincts and agree about Devin Bush being small in terms of taking on blockers. You were all over Luke Kuechly as a prospect before anyone else. 

I continue to disagree about Devin white’s size. He’s almost the exact same size as Patrick Willis for instance and IMHO has a very similar build and athleticism. 

Just out of curiosity, is there a searchable database that will give you a player’s percentiles in terms of height, weight, arm length, vs other players historically drafted at the same position?

QB Ian Fieber

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4291072/5bf0abb5688e9d0a70e1375a

29 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Just out of curiosity, is there a searchable database that will give you a player’s percentiles in terms of height, weight, arm length, vs other players historically drafted at the same position?

https://www.mockdraftable.com/

23 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

McQueen, I trust your take on instincts and agree about Devin Bush being small in terms of taking on blockers. You were all over Luke Kuechly as a prospect before anyone else. 

I continue to disagree about Devin white’s size. He’s almost the exact same size as Patrick Willis for instance and IMHO has a very similar build and athleticism. 

I want to stipulate again that I see a qualitative difference in White and Bush even though there isn't a huge difference in size.  IMO White is a much stronger prospect, and a worthy first round pick.  To use Mike Golic Jr's term, he is part of the warrior elite--alpha guys who know they are next level players.  Bush has much more of a cog in the machine, reactive style of play.  You're not wrong about smallish linebackers like Devin White being able star in the NFL, there is a substantial history there.  Willis was a tad bit bigger than White, but White plays with a similar physicality and speed as Willis.  But the instincts are a pretty big step down from Willis, which suggest that White will play a different role in his career.

I just watched Voch Lombardi's video on Devin White and he makes a really interesting case that he thinks White's best NFL position is SAM instead of inside at MIKE.  He thinks that's how you simplify his keys for him and get around the slower play recognition and keep him playing fast.  I really like this plan.  White is a super aggressive downhill player and a natural thumper.  Even though he doesn't have traditional SAM size, I still think he could be a really good force player and C gap defender because he plays with a bully's mentality.  Plus I like him as a blitzer from that alignment, and he's a natural option to cover tight ends and even move around with offset Ys who motion.

As far as a database goes, don't know if this is what you're looking for, but it's pretty cool: https://www.mockdraftable.com/

To each their own as to the Devin Bush discussion but since Bush has been beat up here, I'll pump him back up.😀

5"11 is small but not crazy small IMO.  Every player has weaknesses.  Bush has some too.  To my eyes his size can come into play on some plays where he gets enveloped/swallowed by blockers at times where he just gets washed out of the play.   But heck London Fletcher was even shorter than Bush and arguably had a pro bowl career. So yes there is a downside to being short but IMO it doesn't have to be a career death blow.   And yeah don't love his tackle number last year or that he was significantly better numbers wise the year before for whatever reason.  And like I said yesterday, he's more of a Mo (weakside) MLB versus Mike (strong side) so do we need more of a big size thumper next to Foster.  That's really my main concern.  But as for a player, I think he will be a stud. 

I posted some clips the other day that showcased Bush's speed, ability to pursue and blitzing ability.  In retrospect I regret I didn't post some of his violent hits.  I think if I recall I did post just one.  But to my eye the dude can hit violently and level players.  He's a fun watch on that front.  Plenty of wow plays from him.   He has the same number of tackles for losses in his last two years as Roquan Smith did in college while also having 3.5 more sacks than him.  So the dude can make plays.   Roquan is 2 pounds heavier than Bush.   Roquan doesn't have Bush's athleticism.  I love Roquan and think he's better than Bush or White myself but I don't think the difference is so crazy wild where the two players are in totally different orbits. 

To my eyes Bush's instincts were really good as for diagnosing pass versus run and when he was wrong he recovered fast.  Having off the charts speed and agility isn't something to sneeze at IMO especially at that position where it's common to take a false step where you have to recover quickly to avoid big plays.  He actually held his own in the games that I watched lining up wide essentially as a corner versus running backs lined up to catch.   He actually has the speed and experience to go toe to toe for example with a dude like Barkley when the Giants line him up as a receiver.  As I posted Will Blackmon thought he moved in his coverage drills at the combine more fluidly than the typical corner.  How many other MLBs could we say that about?

Then where he also has something in common with Fletcher is apparently his intangibles are off the charts -- supposedly a really smart dude, hard worker, mega leader. 

This assessment here from Cosell IMO is mostly on point. 

bushreport.png

8 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Wonder what he's doing at a D3 school.  Late bloomer?

Chapman was his 4th college I believe, maybe 3rd, but he struggled with a lot emotionally, he ended up just moving closer to home to be with his kid. From all I understand he was miserable until he found his peace with his family, his baby girl (I believe his child is a girl, maybe 3-4 years old already), but he’s a gifted passer, as you see in the clip, he could be an interesting practice squad guy.

3 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Chapman was his 4th college I believe, maybe 3rd, but he struggled with a lot emotionally, he ended up just moving closer to home to be with his kid. From all I understand he was miserable until he found his peace with his family, his baby girl (I believe his child is a girl, maybe 3-4 years old already), but he’s a gifted passer, as you see in the clip, he could be an interesting practice squad guy. 

That's too bad that he had to bounce around before he found a home.  You're right, he's got a gift.  That is a really lively arm and I too would like to see him find his way onto a practice squad.  Why not take a chance on an arm like that?

Unless a blue-chip defender falls into our lap at #15 ... I have a feeling if we go into the draft with the picks we currently have and don't make any trades, that 3 of our first 4 picks will go to offense. I wouldn't be shocked if we don't address defense until the late 3rd and grab an upside edge rusher. And if we exit the draft with the 9 picks we currently have, I would bet 6 are on offense. We tend to "hit" on secondary later in the drafts lately, and I would imagine we'll try to see what Nicholson/Apke can offer at FS before going early secondary again.

That being said, if a guy like Savage falls to us in the late 3rd ... or someone like Dionte THompson is there in the late 3rd, that we'd pounce.

I think the best-case scenario is obviously trading our 2nd for Rosen and then trading back from #15 to somewhere in the last 6 picks of the 1st round to get a 2nd back (or a 3rd+4th) to give us a bit more flexibility.

Matt Kelley and Rich Hribar talked WR Prospects and the folly of modern scouting in today's part II podcast release. Fantastic stuff. Skip the intro to get to the meet up. To help mitigate confirmation bias alarms, I love Hribar, and Hribar is not nearly as high on Isabella as I am, definitely giving me pause, he does the work, I hunt for people who do the work, and look myself, gotta respect the work and deeper level of knowledge there when it's based on good process. It starts at the 835 minute mark. Skip the intro. 

Erratic, but gifted.

Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline writes that "there are many" who believe that South Dakota State QB Taryn Christion will be drafted in the seventh round.

Pauline ticks off the Ravens, Vikings and Dolphins as three teams which have shown interest in Christion during the draft process. He notes that the 6-foot-2, 218-pounder "needs to improve his pass placement, but he has great upside." Christion is a phenomenal athlete for the position, having run the 40-yard dash in 4.48 seconds during his pro day earlier this spring.

SOURCE: Draft Analyst

4:30 mark

1 hour ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

What are these schools lol

Just a couple gifted guys you may not see otherwise, one isn’t in Bruglers top 50, but that will only serve to further motivate the Chapman gunslinger. 🤨 

Archived