Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unpopular Opinions Thread (Non-Political)

AsburySkinsFan

Is Rugby in the Olympics?  I don't see American Football ever making it, but I'd like to see that.  And Pole Dancing.  Or stop making it so hard to catch the cool stuff, they had Curling on in Primetime when I was working out one evening, the hell is wrong with these people?  I think it will always be harder to make the Winter Olympics more entertaining compared to Summer Games, unless they move some to Winter Olympics or more extreme witner sports.

8 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

Unpopular Opinion:

"Sons of Anarchy" was a terrible show.   awful.    boring.  badly acted.   predictable.    lame.     

i have less than no interest in watching Sons of Anarchy deux.   

6 hours ago, zoony said:

This I can agree with.  And I will raise you one...

The Walking Dead sucks.  The writers forgot that the plot should arc at some point.  I mean, if it just keeps going straight up at 45 degreea, at some point i just dont give a ****.  For me that was season 3.

Agree on both counts.  Biggest problem with Sons of Anarchy was  "too much, too soon" that I didn't find it at all credible.   I think in the first two episodes, there's something like they kill a half dozen rival bikers in some type of raid, and destroy a cop car while the cop witnesses it, and there are zero reprecussions. 

The impression I got from The Walking Dead, was it was basically Lost, except with a zombie apocalypse instead of being trapped on a island.

22 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

Vampire movies suck! They're all the same. One falls in love with another. Should I bite the love interest? Of course I will and deal with it later. It's basically the Titanic movie over and over again. You know what happens in the end, why bother?

What vampire movies are you watching?  Sounds like you've been tricked into watching Twilight.  Try 30 Days of Night, Day Breakers, or Let Me In.  If you don't mind more artsy foreign films, A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night.  If found footage doesn't make you irrationally angry, Afflicted is fun too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Destino good call on Let Me In.  I've always had a thing for Queen of the Damned, probably because that's last movie Aaliyah was in and its based off an Anne Rice novel (Any love for Interview with a Vampire?).  Don't care much for the Blade sequels, but first one is on point. 

Hold on... I'm getting an incoming transmission....

Image result for salma hayek dusk till dawn

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Nah, all zombie movies suck. They ALWAYS have. 

You didn't like the Dawn of the Dead remake or 28 Days Later?  There aren't much others I like, I'll give you that (Night of the Living Dead was a classic, I can't pass judgment on that movie)

Hair... Weaves look stupid on 90% of people. Folks with straight hair that have dreads look as ridiculous as nearly any non-white person with blonde hair.  

Key words...Nearly and 90. 

I'm more attracted to women willing to put up with the struggle of natural hair, though having grown mine out before to point it was coming down my back, I get why some give up.  I can tell when its weave, that's what bothers me.  And totally agree with white people ruining something some black women would kill for because they like Sublime.  I say this because either I need to get out more, but I have NEVER seen a white person with properly maintained locks.  My sister either retwists her own hair or pays someone to retwist her hair regularly, this is typically what I see especially when I was running in VA Beach.

Image result for ugly white dreds

Look out behind you!! There's a giant spaghetti monster about to suck your brain out your... oh that's just your hair... damn.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 2

They all come across so cheesy to me. 

Nothing that I have seen about those type of movies is actually good.

Same as I have never enjoyed any Tyler Perry movie. 

Remember...it's simply an opinion. 

I stand firmly on my hair comment. Natural hair is better in so many ways. 

• Like 1

Ranking youth athletes and the pay for play  "all-star" games are scams. As are many, many "travel programs."

4 minutes ago, Bang said:

Never been one for big boobs, fake or not. some of the most attractive women i've ever seen are not what anyone would call "busty".

~Bang

my soccer coach once told me that anything more than a handful is a waste.  Not entirely true (just like his line of "it all looks the same through a toilet seat, but that one is even more false).

Edited by Major Harris
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

my soccer coach once told me that anything more than a handful is a waste. 

I picture 7 year old Major Harris being told this by some guy in 70s short shorts with striped socks pulled all the way up, whistle around his neck, and clip board. 

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

Not entirely true (just like his line of "it all looks the same through a toilet seat, but that one is even more false).

I have absolutely no idea what this means, bit it sounds hilarious

Just now, justice98 said:

As much as people rag on the quality of the NFL/NBA product, I think college football/basketball are inferior products between the lines.  

College football especially.  There are dozens of unwatchable games and usually one decent matchup every weekend.

Anyone want to watch alabama vs ****kicker U?  No.  No we dont.

• Like 2

Popular movies I either dont like at all or just dont love:

The Godfather 1 and 2 (tried many times, cant sit through them)

Goodfellas (just never been big on mob movies)

The Matrix (epic fight scenes surrounded by a bunch of nonsensical metaphysical mumbo jumbo)

Any movie made before 1970

Bull Durham

Field of Dreams

Mad Max: Fury Road

Braveheart

Scarface (it's such an over the top cartoon)

Edited by justice98

3 hours ago, Bang said:

Never been one for big boobs, fake or not. some of the most attractive women i've ever seen are not what anyone would call "busty".

~Bang

I feel like I don't even know who you are.

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

As much as people rag on the quality of the NFL/NBA product, I think college football/basketball are inferior products between the lines.  

Ummm...shouldn't they be? I mean if only the top 1% of collegiate athletes go pro then that means that 99% of players were inferior to the pros.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion at all.

Now, which would I rather watch? College...all day every day.

1 hour ago, Major Harris said:

It was in response to one of my teammates talking about how ugly a girl was.

I still dont get it.  Do you put a toilet seat on your head for some reason?  Does the girl get in the toilet?  This is confusing

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'd say busty is thigh up, not chest down.  We talked about this in RTT the other day, you can have beach ball funbags and not be considered thick if the rest of you can be drawn with an etchisketch.

Beach balls never impressed me, however Kindly Myers......and she's a Univ Kentucky fan....

ufyYIFA.jpg

• Like 1