Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

9 minutes ago, gbear said:

What if anything does this mean for the TX law with citizens' enforcement?  Are they leaving that one alone because it is anti-abortion?

I think TX will just repeal it for a more traditional law.  That was just a way to side step previous Supreme Court decisions.  I saw somewhere that technically TX now has 3 anti-abortion laws on the books (one pre-Roe v. Wade that was never repealed that is now probably Constitutional, a "trigger" law if Roe v. Wade is over turned from years ago, and the more recent one).  And I think they aren't the only state with multiple anti-abortion laws passed.  It's going to take time for states and more court decisions to sort out what the law actually is.

I got a vasectomy last week. During the operation, the doctor asked me questions about the Supreme Court, such as what I think about people going to their houses and protesting, etc…

I was uncomfortable to say the least. I was under the impression that he was Republican prior to the surgery.  Not that that should matter, I still went to him, but it does matter when someone is operating on you. I told my wife, that when we do sperm count, I will be getting a second test to confirm his. 

I am still have a complications from the surgery. I’m told to be patient, but everyone I know that has had one hasn’t had complications……only brought this up because of the abortion issue. 

• Sad 4

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fwiw, this is not going to end well for conservatives. 

I don’t think it will hurt them that bad. When an individual candidate is asked about it he will just “mumble mumble mumble lower taxes” his war through it and voters will forget which cup had the marble in it..

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

56 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

This assumes that her retirement would have allowed Obama to nominate and get a replacement judge through Mitch. 

If she had retired in say 2014/2015 I think there would have been a tough argument even for Republicans at the time as they could not use the election year excuse and it would be replacing one liberal justice with another. 

1 minute ago, DCSaints_fan said:

If she had retired in say 2014/2015 I think there would have been a tough argument even for Republicans at the time as they could not use the election year excuse and it would be replacing one liberal justice with another. 

That is not how Republicans Republican.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

9 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I am still have a complications from the surgery. I’m told to be patient, but everyone I know that has had one hasn’t had complications……only brought this up because of the abortion issue. 

I had one a few months ago.  In fact, have my first sperm test Monday.  You can PM me if you have questions or anything. 

*So how does the sperm test work?  Does Buzzette just spit in a cup or what?

Edited by The Almighty Buzz
  • Haha 9

19 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I got a vasectomy last week. During the operation, the doctor asked me questions about the Supreme Court, such as what I think about people going to their houses and protesting, etc…

I was uncomfortable to say the least. I was under the impression that he was Republican prior to the surgery.  Not that that should matter, I still went to him, but it does matter when someone is operating on you. I told my wife, that when we do sperm count, I will be getting a second test to confirm his. 

What type of complications? You can DM me if you're more comfortable...but I had one over a decade ago, so I'm just curious what you're experiencing and maybe I can put your mind at ease. 

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

What type of complications? You can DM me if you're more comfortable...but I had one over a decade ago, so I'm just curious what you're experiencing and maybe I can put your mind at ease. 

Basically, it really hurt when he worked on the left one. The right one, I didn’t feel a thing. I had tons of bruising which I think would be normal, but three days after the surgery the left one got really large and it hasn’t decreased in size. I don’t have bruising anymore, but highly tender still. It’s about the size of a jumbo egg. 

im calling the doctor now.

• Sad 2

Just now, Fan since a Fetus said:

Basically, it really hurt when he worked on the left one. The right one, I didn’t feel a thing. I had tons of bruising which I think would be normal, but three days after the surgery the left one got really large and it hasn’t decreased in size. I don’t have bruising anymore, but highly tender still. It’s about the size of a jumbo egg. 

im calling the doctor now.

OK yeah, that didn't happen...I had bloody semen, which they prepared me for. But I would definitely be on the phone. I also felt one side during the procedure much more than the other for some reason...but didn't experience the swelling. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

I had one a few months ago.  In fact, have my first sperm test Monday.  You can PM me if you have questions or anything. 

*So how does the sperm test work?  Does Buzzette just spit in a cup or what?

Be bold and tag her, bro :evil:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Get a room you two.  Sheesh.

Coming in here to read the news and such as I've been out all day and you two jabronis are talking about botched vasectomies and bloody semen.  Start your own bruised testicles thread.

I thought bloody semen was one of Kavanaugh's dudebros in high school. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 3